What Hair Styles do Guys Prefer on Women?

the long mermaid hair,

cute bobs,

gisele bunchen lengths,

the punky looks,

rihanna's inverted bob,

etc.?

and

what length is the best?

chin or shorter,

between chin and shoulder,

around the collar bone,

to the top of the chest,

even longer than that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either very long or very short.

Many girls seem afraid of trying a very short haircut, and thus have no idea about men's reactions to it. By very short I mean doesn't even pass the ears, like a pixie cut, or a men's haircut.

I also like very long, past the shoulders to waist-long is very sexy.

Bald can also be sexy depending on your skull shape, but is very rare since women are afraid of having no hair even more than they are of having very short hair.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm don't really know what a lot of the styles you wrote are. I think wearing it down and straight looks best, the more uniform looking the better. And extra body is good too. As far as length goes I like it between chin and shoulder length but I think most guys like it a little longer.

• long straight or slightly wavy, length depends on the person, somewhere between shoulder and waist. much longer looks better on slimmer women.

• It depends on the face and the body type, but generally bobs never look good.

• im a sucker for the looong and straight, if its really looong and not treated right, it looks bad, but yeah

What Girls Said 3

• My sister just got a haircut which was pretty much a long bob with straight bangs, which a lot of girls are doing today, but when my boyfriend saw her he told me later that all his guys friends would make fun of anyone with that hair style and refer to it as the "Darth Vader" hair cut, because its shape around the face looks like the Darth vader mask. Later that night we went over to visit some family and one of my Uncles said the same thing! Apparently this is not a good haircut when it comes to guys opinions.

• I've heard "long" from the most guys I've asked. They don't tend to go into detail beyond that.

• They like long and straight, or long and wavy. Volume is very sexy and they like that too