Ladies: muscular or skinny?

Okay I was just wondering what you ladies think is better muscular or skinny. I'm not like body builder big, but well built...six pack like to run and play sports. But some times I feel like a scare girls away with how I'm built

0|0
16|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Athletic is perfect, you really don't look scary but you def are good looking so maybe they are intimitated?

Like this link link link

It really shouldn't be more than this link link

0|0
    0|0
  • every body type can be good,if you're healthy. the best body type if you ask me are the bodies of jack white and julian casablancas (why yes,i do use them as an example for all that is perfection) because they seem to be at a healthy weight,not skinny,not fat,some muscle definition,but not hulk hogan level

1|0
    0|0
  • Lean and toned, somewhere in the middle of skinny and muscular

Like this: link link

I don't really like anything more muscular than this: link link

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular but not too much,like this one

link

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinny with definition

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I like muscular but not TOO muscular - I don't care about six packs and what not but I like slim guys with some definition in the arms and legs and a lean stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny is not very appealing to me and too strong is funny looking. :] For me. But I prefer to see muscle than bone. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • okay gonna add a picture...everyone tell me if this is too much muscle

• it depends on the girl mate I tend to be shorter and petite so yeah tall freaky built guys can intimidate me sometimes buuuuuuut as long as you don't hulk out its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular but it is intimidating.

0|0
    0|0
  • emmm muscular is yum!

1|0
    0|0
  • Mucles

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular

0|0
    0|0
  • muscular, I like the big football player body types

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both but I tend to crush on guys who are moderately skinny, I guess lol not too skinny, but definitely in the slim range, generally the most the will have is toned muscles or light muscle definition. if that makes sense. although, I do NOT like really muscular, skinny, small guys. that's so unattractive.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would say it depends on the girl, and I would say often times opposites attract. Like I have noticed many girls that are a bit chubby, really like the super skinny guys. I am not saying their are fat but they are not really what I would call fit either. Fitter girls tend to prefer a more muscular, defined look. On average though, with age, most women come tend to realize lean and muscular = better sex. So we win out when it comes to 25+ aged women.

0|0
    0|0
    • kinda like us guys realize skinny girls are usually no where near as good in bed as a woman with a bit of meat.

• I'm thinking the best bet is an average build. Too far in either extreme is bad. Really muscular guys are usually douches that are way more into themselves than any girl they date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alrightm most girls would go nuts for a guy like Zyzz, don't let them fool you by them saying stuff like "it shouldn't be more than X".

link

link

The guy was a f***ing beast.

0|0
    1|0
  • From what I have seen most girls like incredibly skinny guys with tattoos and earrings. Muscular guys are not sexy anymore, being strong is not something good, weakness now is godlike.

0|0
    0|2