What do guys think of broad shoulders on a girl?

I don't necessarily mean bulky. I have fairly broad shoulders. My body looks a lot like the second example, just with wider hips. I was just wondering if guys didn't care or equated that to unattractive.

Example 1:

femininebeauty.info/images/isabeli.fontana.3.jpg

Example 2:

cdni.condenast.co.uk/452x610/a_c/12_uandress_v_7jan11_PA.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• "Underneath the mango tree me honey and me..." sorry. I think if you resemble either of those women you should be fine. Broad shoulders are a male trait, but if you're hips are wide than it should be fine. I don't really think of either of those women as broad shouldered, square shouldered which is great, but not broad. It's honestly not something that's going to get a lot of attention. I dated a very small woman with very square shoulders. Sometimes I thought it looked funny, but I thought she was beautiful. It didn't give me any problems.

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend has broad shoulders. She also has a couple of decently beefy arms to go with them, and frankly I think she looks hot. Don't worry. So long as the broad shoulders go with the rest of your body (and it sounds like they do) you'll be fine. Even if not... well.. it's not that important. It's not something I'd call ugly. So don't worry about it.

• The eye of the beholder sees differently from the next. Me personally, prefer big boobs and cleavage, in at the waist and out at the hips, and rounded backside. A female shape in other words. And don't much bother with shoulders. Don't really know any bloke that does. When it is mentioned, you assume she's a swimmer.

• Well I pretty much have a female shape with long legs. It's just the shoulders which are quite large.

• I am not too sure

What Girls Said 0