He broke up with me, but he keeps on looking at my profile on a dating site.

What gives? He's the one that broke up with me (Thursday night) and he hasn't spoken to me since we broke up, which is expected. I don't expected him to come running to me the day after to talk. It has been a little over a day. He looked at my profile on a dating site (which is where we had met) just before he changed his status back to single, and then again a few hours ago, so it was like a day in between. I don't understand this. He's the one that broke up with me, yet he keeps on going back to look at my profile.

I don't know if he's going back to look at my profile because he misses me and is re-thinking it (see my last question if you want the backstory. basically he broke up with me because he couldn't handle the distance between us which is an hour and a half) or if he's just checking up on what I put on my profile because I've edited it and what not since not being with him. Thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably just seeing if you updated it or whatever. I wouldn't think too much of it. The breakup is fresh in his mind too, so there's going to be some curiosity there.

• he is probably curious on what you think of the break up. or if your milking it . some guys are jerks and like to be like ohh she misses me she would take me back anywhere or time . or maybe he is thinking maybe I screwed up and is trying to find out if there is a possibility of you two getting back together .

many possibilities .

just don't think to much of it guys will be guys.