Where can I find girls that don't care how short I am.

i am 5'6 or 168 cm and it sucks because it has been really difficult attracting girls, specially girls that I like. I don't think its my personality as I am pretty lay back and I joke as well. To me I seems that girls look at me and they see a child not a man for some reason and they don't get past looks. I always see in clubs any ways tall guys getting all the girls, while the short f*** in the corner.

so where can I find a girl who will get past my height or won't care how short I am

Most Helpful Girl

• Your height probably isn't the issue, only a shallow person wouldn't be able to look past your height. When you say you're pretty laid back and jokey, they might see this as immaturity and thus adding to the 'seeing you as a child' thing. Firstly I think you need to change your attitude. You aren't short at 5'6, considering the average height of women in the US and UK is about 5'4"-5"6, therefore there are plenty of women that are below that height. If you're insecure about your height, women will pick up on it.

What Girls Said 5

• Argh my repsonse disappeared -_- so to cut it short...

There are PLENTY of girls much shorter than you or ranging to your height, I really do not think you have to doubt your ability to get girls based on your height or build!

Knowing a guy with a great personality is far more attractive than height/build and makes however that guy looked tonnes more attractive, you really can't lose!

• I don't think height is an issue. You're a bit taller than the average girl. I'm 5'6" and my first boyfriend was the same height. I never thought about mens' heights until reading so many questions about it on this website.

• Someone's height should have nothing to do with it. That's a shallow thing and should never be a "deal breaker". For example personality and intelligence are way more important.

• a lot of Asian girls are short, I'm Asian and I'm 5'3 I would have dated any guy that was taller than me.

• I don't think heigh itself is a deal breaker. Its not like you're 5'3, you still taller than the average woman. Maybe a 5'8 5'11 girl won't really look at you as ideal but hey who knows

I find a men's heigh attractive :) but if the guys isn't tall that doesn't mean I won't find him attractive.I used to date at least 5'11 guys and I found their heigh sexy. But I met a guy ,short ? (5'6) yeah.just a bit taller than me (5'5), when I wear high hills I'm taller than him.(I don't care).But his so hot! plus I love him :)

What Guys Said 3

• A woman's attraction comes from an emotional place, not a logical place.

What a woman THINKS of your height has nothing to do with how she FEELS about you.

Thinking has very little to do with FEELING it turns out.

If thinking was all it took to make decisions we'd all eat healthy, stop smoking, and work out more often.

But instead we mostly make decisions with how we FEEL.

So if you're not attracting women it's got nothing to do with your height, and everything to do with how you make women FEEL when they're around you.

And if you're insecure about your height, then you're going to infect her with those same feelings.

Stop blaming your genetics and start paying attention to how you're REALLY BEING around these women. Are you fun, interesting and attractive? Or are you desperate, needy, awkward, or insecure?

Ask friends who are honest and who really know you. Then you might start really seeing what's going on.

I have a few guy friends your same height and they have no problem with women.

Trust me, it's not about what women think of you, it's how they FEEL when around you.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• Nowhere. You can find girls that will care less outside of the West, though.

• It won't matter if you find girls who don't care. (Because those girls are *everywhere*).

You're always going to care. No matter where you go or what girls you meet, *you* will never stop caring.

Until you fix that, and realize that girls who don't care are all around you, this problem will never be resolved.

• they do though...how tall are you?

• 5'8.

And they don't.