Skinny, thin, little chubby, curvy, toned, etc.? What do you prefer guys?

So, guys, what sort of female body type do you find most attractive and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy.

I like a shapely woman, but more than that I like a woman who has a healthy appetite.

Note, not a fatty. That's an unhealthy appetite. A woman with a healthy appetite, who doesn't spend hours at the gym, or always dieting, or orders a salad and then eats from my plate.

I want a girl who will eat cheese cake with me because the cheese cake is awesome, and not worry that it might be too fattening, because we're going to burn those calories in bed later anyway.

• cheesecake is amazing <3

• And this is why you're awesome too. :)

• Good answer.

This is why it's nearly impossible to find awesome men. They're all discrete about liking curvy women and never come forth when they other men all talk about their love for toothpicks. *sigh*

What Guys Said 12

• Please refer to my link

For me it's #12 or 13

• I like girls who are toned because a little bit of muscle on women is kind of hot.

• I prefer women like how Britney Spears looked like in the video Overprotected. Its because there's nothing hotter than that.

• It honestly doesn't matter, the only reason I have a preference for thinner girls is that they tend to be more confident in themselves and more trusting of me, I have dated bigger girls and I thought they were gorgeous, but a much larger percentage of them seem to be really insecure and they always think I'm going to cheat on them. I would have no problem dating a bigger girl though as long as she was confident and trusted me.

• I like from a a little skinny (not too skinny) to average to athletic.

What's the difference between skinny and thin?

• little chubby and curvy are my tastes

• def curvy. don't want someone who looks like they are starving. I like them to have some thickness(thighs and butt)

• i prefer either toned or alil bigger...i don't like my woman like twigs, I don't want to break them in half :/

• toned, little chubby, curvy are all good

• Slim and slender :D

• 0|1
    • very nice

• wow, I'm suprised. To me and I think most girls, she looks a little too chubby/thunder thigh-ish. Interessting to see how different guys ideals are from girls.

• Thin, and based on Kermit's link, everything but the last two.

What Girls Said 3

• I was asking my boyfriend this last night. I showed him a video of a woman giving exercise tutorials. She was toned. I can't post a link, but if you Youtube 'exercise women', there's a video of a blond lady in a pink sports bra. He said that her body is probably ideal.

I asked why models and celebs are skinny. He told me it's just what they think looks good, but most men don't. I'm not sure if he's right. Any comments on this?

• I think it matters more than she is happy with her body and is healthy rather than being unhappy and trying to disguise what she really has. It's the proudness to be who you are that makes a women attractive. It's the self confidence that gives them the spark:)

• you should add links with those type of body to have a better idea.just saying