Are yoga shorts inappropriate for working out?

Do you think it's inappropriate to work out, in public, with yoga shorts?

I'm 5'2 1/2 117 lbs so I'm not the "thinnest" ha ha and I know girls who aren't thin who wear things like that are labeled slutty

My legs are a more muscular/less fat and a bit smaller than these

link

but I'm pretty small, so I'm of a smaller frame I suppose

Example:

link

link

link

I typically wear these:

link

Or yoga pants

Are they "inappropriate" and perhaps should only be worn inside the house? Or do you think it'd be OK to wear them when running outside? I don't wanna look sleazy or something -_-

This is totally random but I admire this body

link

ahhhh

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• Selected as most helpful

They're fine. I wear running crops when I run because I don't like the feeling of loose shorts or pants. If you have an ass or aren't a toothpick, men WILL stare, but then again they;ll stare at just about anything. As long as they aren't see through, or you can't see the outline of your thong through them, I don't see anything wrong with yoga shorts.

• yoga pants are for working out, so no they wouldn't be inappropriate.

btw @ 117lbs you are thin.

• Well it's 100 lbs for the first 60 inches, 5 for every inch afterwards...so technically I could afford to lose weight, but any fat I have is in the boob area -.-

my legs are muscular and my midsection is flat for the most part, but boobs

• Since yoga is a type of workout, yeah. I would think that yoga anything is appropriate for worked it's.

• Yup

• even outside running?

• Worked it's=workout. Phone autocorrect. Sorry

• Yeah, everyone wears these now. One of the great inventions of modern man if you ask me. Also, thank you for posting these links.

• You're right. Didn't notice that at first. They are some nice legs though (no pedo).

• I'd totally kill for her legs though!

• Oh, cause the photos from the soffe site were in the juniors section

link

that one?

should be over age haha

It was just a thought

• Show Older
  • I wear Lycra shorts in my yoga classes, but sometimes I get an erection...How embarrassing =-) I thinks it's fine, because they feel the best while doing yoga.

• Men are going to look, it's a fact of life. Go out and be proud of you body. Wear what you want!

• i think you should workout with what ever you are comfortable in

though I won't lie I will be taking a peak every now and then since lets face it gym isn't exactly the nicest place to be (way too many guys)

• They should be fine for working out. That's what girls I know wear to work out. Also you sound like you are in really good shape and not too big or anything. So ya you should wear them. I bet you look good in them.

• Please do wear them running outside. Old men like me, LOVE to see you in them. Don't worry, I will be a gentleman... I don't say anything, I just like the fact that you make me happy to be a man. I just smile...

• Nothing to be afraid of, Mlle.

I was in the Airmobile (101st). I know how to treat a Lady. I am not some borish pig, like our enemies...

• dotdotdotquestionmark

what I'm afraid of LOL

• i think they look fine.

• Isn't that what you are supposed to wear while working out?

• Is it? lol

I've just been wearing regular soffe shorts :O