Is an a-line bob hot? Girls and guys?

I used to have really long hair, and for the summer I traded it for a shorter look. I'm sporting an a-line bob that is mid-neck in the back and comes down to just above my collarbone in the front. What do you guys think about my style?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like longer hair. I think most guys do. In particular I'm not a big fan of that new hairstyle you described. Luckily you're dealing with guys. If a girl I found attractive flashed me a smile, her hairstyle wouldn't slow me down one bit. If you like it, rock it.

What Guys Said 8

• I actually like this one and chin length bobs in general.

• I tend to like longer hair on girls, but really I couldn't make a judgement call without knowing what the girl looks like, because it depends mostly on what goes best with her

• No, too short. Let it grow long again, almost always (much) more attractive.

• I like long hair on girls, but as always it depends on the girl. Without pictures it would be hard to judge if it suites you.

• I like long hair on girls.

• A google image would help. I honestly have no clue what that is. lol

• I like the hairstyle itself, but I think how good it looks is going to depend on the girl. That is one of those hair styles you can use to accentuate your womanly features. You could go for length and wear heals with form-fitting dress, or you could show off your neck and bosom; it all depends on how you dress and what you feel comfortable doing. I don't think it's a very common style though, so it does look a little more exotic/professional.

• I am not too sure

• I don't like it at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's cute. :) Of course no hairstyle suits everyone but in general I like it.

• i had that haircut for a while and loved it. it's great for the summer.