Do you think you're unattractive?

Do you? comment on specifics of why you feel that way - why you are or aren't, in your opinion

• Yes, I think I'm unattractive
    52% (13)72% (13)60% (26)Vote
  • No, I don't think I'm unattractive
    48% (12)28% (5)40% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i think I have a very pretty and cute face and I like my hair and my skin tone but overall, yes I think I'm unattractive. I'm obese for one thing lol that doesn't help me at all, especially since I'm short. my weight is serious source of depression and insecurity for me, social anxiety, its just not good and I also think it makes me defensive or protective in my body language which makes me seem standoffish sometimes. not all the time, I'm pretty outgoing and I like talking to people but I've been told that I seem standoffish sometimes. I also have so many skin problems. I hate my genetics I swear. its my dads fault. my mom has lovely skin. -__-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I KNOW I'm not unattractive. I used to think I was ugly, but I grew out of that stage in HS, and tbh, I'm very happy with my looks. I know other people think I'm good looking, and I think I am too. It's sad to see so many people think theyre ugly.

It seems like it's OK for girls (and guys I guess) to bitch about how ugly they are, but if a girl says she thinks she's pretty or she's happy with her looks, she gets sh*t from people about being arrogant.

Whatever, I'm tired of pretending I think I'm ugly when I actually think I'm pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm cute, but I don't think I'm stunning, sexy or anything. On occasion yes, but usually, no. I've been with guys who have told me I am sexy, which is awesome, but I don't see it.

My face can look rather round at times, which I think makes my face look a bit fat sometimes.

Im short and stocky, and I am concerned that parts of my body are too thick- but that's why I get with guys who are so much taller than me because in comparison to them I am tiny haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm attractive. Not hot, but I think I'm pretty and cute most days (let's face it, we all have our bad days!) Are there things I'd change about my body? I can think of three off the bat, but I'm pretty secure in myself, so I would never actually get surgery. But overall, I think I have a pretty cute face and a nice body, and a kick-ass personality. I'm pretty content.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't think so.

I get the casual "ugly ducky" days where I judge myself harshly but I get over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe I'm fairly attractive. But it just depends on my mood, sometimes I feel like I'm really pretty and other times not. One thing I do love about myself is my eyes. They're bright blue with hints of green. That's what most guys compliment me on. There isn't really anything I dislike about myself.

0|0
    0|2
  • Yepp

I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I never had a boyfriend (no guys intereste, cause I'm ugly)

1|0
    0|0
    • That's so not true! You can't judge your self-worth based on GUYS - they send mixed signals all the time. There could be a hundred reasons why they haven't approached you, including that you're absolutely too pretty.

• I think you're cute :). I've never had a girlfriend either

• I have my days but I don't think I'm unattractive overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I just can't get it out of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I'm somewhat hot but not cute I have a lot of amazingly wavy brownish blond natraul hair I'm 5'7 and a curvy hour glass shape with big red peach colored lips dark brown meduim almond eyes and a straight slim nose

0|0
    2|0
  • i think I have a cute face but that's as far as it goes. I personally don't like my body, mainly my tummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? Yes. I just don't like the way I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im to insecure... I hate it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Eh, I can be unattractive to people, or I could be attractive to some people.

It varies, everyone has their own preferences.You never know who finds you attractive or not, There could be a girl I meet tomorrow who could find be ugly, then I could find another girl who finds me cute.

As long as people have individuality, they will have different opinions on who is hot and who is not.

Overall, I think I'm alright on the attractive scale.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good looking- yes

Attractive- yes

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I've been told by all my females friends that I'm handsome and really cute. I think I'm attractive but I have never been approached by a girl in a bar/club/out in public so I feel like that defines my attractiveness on some level.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the prettiest guy on earth

(wait what..? )

1|1
    0|0
  • im not attractive and I know this because girls never look at me or talk to me or ask me out etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm very unattractive, I've never had a girlfriend and I've never had a girl interested in me before.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think I am, its my personailty that I think is unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty decent looking :p

0|1
    0|0