Girls, what is your ideal body for a guy?

Are you picky when it comes to a guys body? Agfwureycbxb

Most Helpful Girl

• i like overall good looks. The male ideal body is this link but a guy certainly doesn't have to look like that to be sexy. a slim toned guy or an athletic muscular guy is attractive. I just don't like really skinny guys like this link or really fat guys like this link also if a guy is gonna be chubby that's fine but he has to have some muscle tone & be somewhat tall like a defensive lineman football player type and not be jiggly and sloppy like this link

What Girls Said 7

• link - HOTNESS!

No, I'm not picky. As long as you're not chubby/obese.. If so, you better be on the verge of working out. Sweat all that fat off.

• No, I'm not picky when it goes to body. Just because I don't know many guys that workout or anything. So generally, as long as they are taller than me (personal preference) and not overweight/too skinny. Toned is a plus. But my ideal body for a guy would be for him to be at least 6 foot (6'2 would be great) and for him to have abs and nice arms hahah. I have a picture, but its of a guy I know, so thatd be creepy hahahahaha.

• link His body is perrrrrrfect!

But nah, you don't have to look like that to get my attention. Just taller and slim, toned. Preferably athletic, since I am too :3

• I'm not saying that that's what GIRLS find attractive, I'm just saying that most guys want to have big muscles. I think Zyzz (the guy I posted there) is too muscular for a lot of girls (based on what I hear other girls saying).

Because this guys got it all going on: link

• Sexyyyy :)

• I don't like guys who look jacked up with muscles, and I don't like guys who are fat. I like the slim/toned look

• I don't think I'm that picky. It'd be great if your toned. Abs leave me weak with arms to match. But I don't expect it from most people lol, have to be realistic.

• As long as he's not REALLY overweight or super skinny that's fine by me! I'm not picky. As long as he's nice, that's fine by me! :)

• I'm on the same train as Poetic

What Guys Said 1

• MINE! ahahahah waahhahaha ohh I kill myself sometimes