Do you like girls with abs, not huge abs but maybe a little bit showing?

juss wondering :) people say "wow nice abs" to me but I think some guys don't like it..

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit girls are super sexy! With a little abs, and even sometimes with a lot of abs.

link

link

For the most part it's not so much that the abs are sexy.. it's their overall body that is sexy. These girls weight lift and that's how they get their abs.. but they also get an amazing lower body and overall figure *drools*

link

^ v same girl

link

link

^ notice muscular yet feminine/sexy legs

Girls who work out naturally (no steroids) A LOT and achieve extreme body fitness usually retain their feminism despite their increased muscularity--- like the 4 girls I showed above.

Just google fitness models, and you'll see there are plenty of sexy women with nice abs.

Obviously guys opinions are gonna vary. But I think if you have that level of fitness, and therefore great legs, and a healthy/sexy composition, that once they see your overall body they'll be so full of lust that you could have a six pack and they wouldn't care.

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone's different. Some guys like abs, some guys don't. Just go with what you want and you'll find the perfect guy, who accepts you for who you are.

• Not attracted to it at all, but that's just me, some guys love it. I actually prefer a 'softer' belly

• Very much so.

• that's hot. I like a girl who's a little fit. I don't like body builders though girls or guys they are a whole different bread of human. ><

• Yeah, toned abs are nice, I don't like girls that have six packs though.

• I think its really sexy

• Yes! abs with a toned chest is hot!

• no I don't like a girl whose 6 pack is more toned then mine.

What Girls Said 3

• I love it! I plan on working on it.

Some guys think it's hot, some guys like a soft stomach.

link link - ^_^

• I think abs are pretty cool haha, buuut I'm not a guy opinion I guess.

• i think it suits some girls and I know a lot of guys find it attractive but I think curvy girls are ftw.