Should I wear this shirt as an oversized t-shirt or belted as a dress?

I bought this t-shirt at a fantastic concert I went to last night. The smallest size they had was a small, which I knew was going to be too big, but I really liked it so I took it anyway. Now I'm wondering what's the best way to wear it.

As an oversized t-shirt with shorts: link

As a dress with a belt: link

Or if you can think of a different way to wear it, do tell.

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter. you're shapeless and have fat thighs. both options show that.

• I'm surprised at two things based on this answer.

1. The amount of uppies

2. The fact that you were critical of her. She didn't ask you what you thought of HER, she asked what kind of outfit she could wear...get over your jealousy!

• it doesn't matter if I show my pics because I don't have pics on my profile. I don't wanna show my user name. and I am hot and you know it.

• there was no reason for you to critique the QA's body, and you seem to think very highly of yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• I like the first one and can't help but asking do you do taekwondo?

• What tipped you off to that?

• TKD gets bloody when you're 5'5" and 110 lbs fighting a guy who is 6'2" and 200+ lbs. I don't think they intend to hurt me, but a normal kick for them is enough to knock me on my ass. I usually bleed from somewhere every time I spar, be it my nose, mouth, hands, or feet. I've also had numerous toes and now my ankle broken. It's rough on the girls.

• Ouch you should friend me

• It really looks good both ways, however, me personally I would go for the dress

What Girls Said 10

• with the shorts looks better... like the other girls said.. unless you wear it with some leggings or tights because it's super short.

• First off, I applaud your creativity. I will definitely have to try this sometime with some of my band t-shirts that are too big. I would wear it with leggings, but shorts work too. Haha, I just googled "how to make an oversized t shirt into a dress". Lots of things to try- provided you are the crafty type (or know someone who is) xD

• It would have been very cute for a dress if it wasn't so short. I say wear it as an oversized t.

• I would go with the shorts, might be a tad too short to wear it as a dress

• Definitely with shorts unless you are going to wear leggings under it as a dress. It looks really short for a dress o.O

• belted, looks great. seems kind of short, might want to pair it with leggings or skinny jeans.

• Both are ok! I prefer as a dress with a belt! Hot looking!

• I like the dress one better

• Shorts

btw there's a lot of background noise going on in those pics O_o

• Yeah, I know. With six people and a cat in a tiny apartment, things get messy.

• with shorts unless you wear it with leggings