Ladies, my friend looks great in her tight jeans and I got caught...

Ladies, my friend looks great in her tight jeans and I got caught checking out her butt. I tried to play it off and pretend that I didn't notice that she caught me starring. Should I say anything to her about it? I don't want her to feel weird around me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she probably thinks of it as a compliment.

What Girls Said 6

• Haha I don't think anything of it when guys look at me.. she probably didn't even realize and if she did then she doesn't care ;)

• That's no big deal to women, don; worry about it. In fact you can even complement her about it. You may even flatter her by doing that.

• Don't talk to her about it. Just don't do that again, And she'll forget about it.(probably) :p

• No don't say anything. I sure it was no big deal to her, if she noticed you looking at all! Girls don't worry about guys looking at them! in fact she probably loved it. You can look but don't touch. The fact that you are worried about it is sweet though and leads me to think you like her! If that's the case ask her out.

• Just play it as a joke and kid about it, unless you like her, you could just ask her out.

• How did she act after she caught you starring? Well, she knows you were looking! She will remember that. If you guys are friends and are open about your feelings. Why not tell?

What Guys Said 1

• Women wear tight jeans for a reason, and it's not to intentionally cut off circulation to their legs. ;-P