What to wear to a country club?

I have been invited to a country club event from work that they do every year and I have no idea what to wear. It is from 11-2pm so its like lunch I guess.

In the invitation it said no jeans which is basically all I have :/ So what else is appropriate for a country club, including shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it formal or not?...I'd find that out first. If not:

I'm thinking something along the lines of Lilly, Kate, Calvin Klein or RL

A little white dress is casual and spring like

link

But Lilly in general is dressy and stylish

link

link

• Girl, where do you work that makes it so you can afford such nice dresses? Because I need to get that job.

• >.<

I don't have a job lol

I live off of my mother $$$

I didn't take into consideration the costs, sorry! H & M may have cute spring dresses as well as A'gaci(shoes are cute too) and Forever21

What Guys Said 3

• Since it's work, you can always wear some slacks or short conservative skirt and a nice collared shirt or sweater.

• I just went here link near the bottom of the search has a link with pictures link

• white hooded robe... :P

• guess the truth hurt someones feelings...

ask your coworkers that have been b4

What Girls Said 2

• A nice conservative skirt, a nice blouse, and strappy sandals should be appropriate.

You said you basically only have jeans, so does that mean you wear jeans to work? If so, it seems strange that a business with a casual dress code would host such a fancy event.

• Also, I got cute spring dresses from Mod Cloth, which is a fantastic site if you're into any vintage looking clothes. Their dresses range from $40-$75 each, normally.

• School is the same way though. You basically wear jeans all the time, but when they have a dance such as prom, you're mean to dress up. I'm sure the company just wants to have a "formal" party. That's all

• lol, typo I meant to say "meant"*. Haha, it's not "mean" to dress up

• cute buisness casual like maybe a petty flowery dress that's kinda modest with some nice heels