Would you want a girl like this?

what are some thoughts on a girl who dress bohemian/gypsy hippie thing going on...long hair headbands, long colorful skirts, hemp, cowboy boots, pretty laid back low maintence just random things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Adding unnecessary accessories to your wardrobe like that doesn't sound low maintenance.

• what unnecessary accessories? no make-up...just a hemp necklace and headband on occasion...compared to what many girls do this is EXTREMELY low maintenance.

• Well in my opinion dresses and skirts are impractical by nature because they limit what you can and can nit to in them as far as physical activity goes. That is why I dislike them.

• I c...they would b impractical if worn at all times I guess but on occasion when the weather is nice I love to wear them. To each their own :)

• Some guys perhaps, but that's not a standard 'male preferred' look.

• What is the preferred look? Just wondering.

• Different guys like different things, but I'd hazard a guess most guys like a less fussy look - whether its clean-elegant or clean-simple or clean-sporty. We like women's bodies, a lot, and don't appreciate layers and texture and flow and bangles and beads and headbands cluttering up our view.

But I wear cluttered stuff, if you like it wear what YOU like. And how you dress is only a small proportion of attractiveness.

• Cool. I dress this way because I feel it represents who I am and I really like it as it is also part of my culture( my mom is from a gypsy tribe in Egypt)

• No I like preppy girls

• I don't like hippies.

• Sounds cool, I would be fine with that as long as she does not want me to do drugs wih her.

• Jeans are fine too :) and by skirt I mean the flowly ones they are actually really comfortable :) I didn't mean tight "fancy" skirts or short skirts.

• U can't smoke hemp...all the chemicals in marijuana are dried out I think it's the thc in the marijuana is dried out web making the hemp. I like hemp because it's so organic and natural. I have hemp lotion can't get high of of that either lol

• Okay, that makes more sense then. You description of yourself reminds me of a girl I knew in high school.

• No

What Girls Said 1

• I have a friend that dresses like that and guys are all over her. Granted, she's beautiful, smart, and super down to earth, but her style doesn't seem to hamper the attraction.

• thnks for the answer! I was wondering because that's how my friend is too :)