Can you please upload a picture of a ideal body of the opposite gender?

Can you please upload a picture of a ideal body of the opposite gender

Most Helpful Girl

• link link link

They don't really defined muscles but they are kinda massive.I don't really like it when guys have really defined abs like i.e Ryan Reynolds link or Taylor Lautner link

What Girls Said 2

• I think this guy has the perfect body. A lot of people tend to disagree with me and say he's too skinny, but I think he's perfect: link

• link

If only.

What Guys Said 3

• I'll do it for both lol

• I'm pretty sure the girl in the photo does a lot more than nothing. I eat a very strict diet and work out daily and have been doing so for 5 years and STILL look nothing close to that good.

I also think the guy in that photo has an extremely unattractive body, but that's my opinion.

• That's not the body you get just from not eating like a hippo. Contrary to mens bodies our bodies are designed to store every fat they can get.

Along with a strict diet, this girl likley works out everyday

• Leave it to women to ruin a joke, jesus.

• Actually I've always wanted to date a hermaphrodite.

• hard to fine a perfect one but ima go with this one but picture her with slighty bigger t*ts: link

• Nice

• No, not at all. I do think she's a tad on the skinny side but she has a nice body. I have scoliosis of the hips so I can tell when other girls have it and I think it's cool. Just part of that whole knowing I'm not alone thing.

• just wondering...seemed like an odd way to go about insulting her lol but yeah she's pretty thin. I love petite girls and her hips are delicious