What to say on a bad hair day?

I need some snappy comebacks. When someone says something along the lines of "well she's obviously having a bad hair day", what should I say back?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should say this Exactly like this:Averaging the above numbers and plugging them in to the Strouhal equation for cruising flight (fA/U = 7 beats per second * 0.18 meters per beat / 9.5 meters per second) yields a Strouhal number of roughly 0.13:

... indicating a surprisingly efficient flight pattern falling well below the expected range of 0.2–0.4.

Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

• Thank you very much and I hope your hair turns out better tomorrow :)

• You sir. You are one of my heroes.

• Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone.

Albert Einstein

XD

What Guys Said 1

• I left I messy to test th see if people woule be polite about it!

What Girls Said 3

• Say "well at least I'm not having a bad face day" with a bitchy facial expression

OOOOOH BUUUUUURN :D

• 'looks like you're having a bad year. rather decade.' burn. :p

• Looks better than your a**/arm hair. ehhhh. Looks better than your saggy twat!