Where can I get these kinds of leggings?

Somehow I can't find these kind of leggings, the ones that are really tight around your butt cheeks and actually look like a second skin. Where the elastic cloth actually goes in between your cheeks, like these:

link

and

link

All I see in the stores are those leggings that are in fact tight, but look rather flat over your butt cheeks, instead of laying themselves around (and in between) your cheeks.

Any idea if they have a special name or something, so I can find them more easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that this is achieved by buying leggings that are one size bigger than what you "should" get. The extra material around your butt will become a wedgie when you pull the leggings up from the waist. Other wise the leggings are to tight and don't have the extra fabric to "curve" around your butt.

What Guys Said 4

• Slinkystylez in Germany have what you want. They have a style called Cheeky wedge which fit ilke a second skin . Look up there website. I have a pair of these Cheeky wedge leggings in the elastileather 390 and they are a brilliant product and really well made. They definitely fit like a second skin- but Don't go a size smaller than what's recommended. Hope this helps.

• This is almost year old question but if you still haven`t find those kind of leggings you should try Ishtar & Brute or Slinkystylez

• CyrDion.com makes a lovely legging (with not such a strong Cameltoe front)

• You can find them here:

Look for Etsy and then loo for Cyrdion.

Regards

• There are two of them that works great!
      ishtarandbrute.com
      cyrdion.com
      Have you found them? Did you start wearing?
      I find just perfect such a style of pants. I hope that every woman would use them!

What Girls Said 5

• Unless you wanna wear those super thin leggings to show off in front of your boyfriend, then don't bother wearing them because you will be called- trashy, sl*t, easy to get with, and who knows what cray names guys come up with, girls too. If you wanna show off your curves, buttcheeks specifically, then wear regular leggings or yoga pants. Those are more appealing and attractive... you're classy and showing off at the same time. The choice is, of course, yours.

• And who are you? The fashion police? Seriously, ever tried not being so judgemental?

• Those are just normal extra thin leggings, but they've yanked them up their ass quite far. It'll cause a painful wedgie and probably killer camel toe to achieve that look.

• I'm wearing a thong underneath anyway, so the wedgie thing won't be a problem to me.

• it's still going to be jammed up your buttcrack. That's what a wedgie is. That's the whole point of this look

• Yes, but again...this feeling doesn't bother me.

• You can't find those kind of leggings because they don't exist. If you really want leggings like that, just give yourself a massive wedgie.

• Fashion faux-pas: leggings worn as pants. Especially for a woman in her 30s...

• I don't see anything wrong with it, and I see it all the time on other women as well.

And if the "fashion world" really considers it a faux-pas, then so it be. It's still just their opinion. :)

Also, age really shouldn't matter that much, especially not 30s. You're saying this like 30s was old. There are even women in their 40s who have great bodies. So who cares! :P

• you're right, over here it's only common in girls, not women. As in, no wide hips. Women with fully developed hips don't wear leggings as pants over here. Only children and teens. Or at least they wear a longer top that covers the butt.

Guess it's not as strict as rules, more like a guideline as to what the fashion experts think is flattering.

Personally, I don't understand why a grown woman would want to achieve by wearing leggings that are that tight and show everything.

• Achieve? Nothing, it's the same as wearing a tight skirt or tight jeans. They're comfortable for sure, and whether someone likes their look or not, that's completely in the eye of the beholder. I really think people should stop worrying so much about those made-up guidelines and just relax. What matters if YOU feel comfortable in your clothes, not what some guidelines tells you.

• They're not any special kind of leggings. This look is achieved by not wearing panties and pushing the fabric between your butt cheeks. It looks pretty slutty though. You might as well not wear anything at all.

• Well, but it should also work by wearing a thong underneath, instead of no panties. And it doesn't look slutty, it just accentuates your butt's shape, which I think looks way nicer. But thanks for your judgmental input... lol

• LOL I can't...

• You just did... :P