How not to give up wearing thong underwear?

I was told by many of my friends that thong can be very comfortable so I decided to wear them daily. I was also told that I have to get used to them to stop to feel uncomfy in them. I started to wear thong for everyday and now I have been wearing them for one week. Some days they feel good but some days they feel so uncomfy.

Can you give me advice how to get used to thong in most efficient way and not to give up wearing them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you forcing yourself to wear thongs? There's nothing wrong with doing it, I was just wondering if you had spesific reasons to do so. I first started wearing them because I was tired of the contures of my knickers being visible through my pants. And I immediately got comfortable wearing thongs. But if it takes a little more time for you, that's completely normal, my sister first thought of them as uncomfy too. But you get used to it quite soon, I'm sure :)

• Yes I force myself to wear thongs as I thing they can be more comfy than normal panties but I am new to them and I have to get used to them. I want to have thongs as a basic part of my underwear not only as something special.

(I wear cotton classic thongs from five pack. No g-string, no lace.)

• Could you tell me how long does it take to get used to them on average? :)

Should I sleep in them?:) :) I was told it may help

• I always keep the thong on to bed that I had been wearing that day. It just feels natural to me to sleep in thongs. I'd try it if I were you, it's a really good way to get used to the feeling!

What Guys Said 6

• I make my own thong underwear out of bacon.

• Once you find the fit and material you like and feel comfortable in, the thong will feel good and you won't want to wear other panties. I wear thongs and g-strings and i really don't like other types of underwear now bc I'm so used to wearing them every day.

• Thongs are so hott on women! ;)

• Not all thongs are created equal.

Some fabrics and cuts of thong fit and feel differently than others. Make sure you get the size, fabric and cut that fits you best.

• If you don't feel comfortable, don't wear them. Simple as that!

• Thongs are gross

• You're gross.

• @opinionsarentfacts: LMAO.

Everyone call down, if he thinks thongs are gross, then that's his opinion. if fiona thinks anon user is gross, then that's her opinion.

But- why are thongs gross? Seriously?

BOXERS ARE GROSS

:p

• thongs got a strap up her ass

What Girls Said 6

• I felt the exact same way when I started wearing them, but after about the 2nd week I got completely used to them. Now any other pair of underwear just doesn't feel right, and I find them to be the most comfortable you can wear. Give it another week or so and see how you feel

• I would never give up wearing thong underwear, they are the only type I wear actually!

I think it's a very individual thing. Some girls feel uncomfortable in them, while other girls (like me) actually feel uncomfortable in any other type of panties...

• It took me about a week before I was completely used to thongs. Some of my friends took a little longer, like up to 2 weeks. If there are some days they feel good maybe there certain styles that work better for you. If you have one that feels really comfortable you should buy a couple more of the same brand and see if that works better. Once you have a thong that you always feel good wearing, you can experiment with other styles and brands. The worst that happens is you don't like one and you can always go back to your "safe" style while you test out some others. Give it a try - it worked for me and now I'm all thong all the time!

• persistence pays off. you have o have one that fits well. all cuts of them are not created equal either. You sould try some other variations and sizes and I think you will find something a lot more comfy.

• Honestly, I only wear thongs when I'm wearing an outfit that requires them. I wouldn't force myself to wear one everyday. You're the only one that knows what underwear you're wearing...

Getting use to it will just be a matter of time.

• what would be an outfit that requires a thong? I've never worn one before but I too hear they're very comfy :o

• Certain dresses, shorts, or pants show panty lines because of the material they are made of. That's when a thong comes in handy.

• It's really not that serious. If you find them uncomfortable then simply don't wear them. No need to force yourself to wear them.