Girls,be honest when guys sag there pants does that turn you on?

Just curious I think its retarded,My dad taught me I should were a BELT lol

Updates:
Girls would you let your Boyfriend sag his pants like some guys or would you just not care if he was out in public with you

0|0
22|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a man who's intelligent enough to put his pants on correctly. Plus, when they're all the way on, they're more challenging and fun to take off ;P Props to your dad!

3|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 21

• HATE this fashion, I just don't understand what's attractive about your butt hanging out. If you want me to see your boxers then just don't wear pants...Thankfully, being a country girl, the fashion never became widespread amongst most guys I know- doesn't make sense to have saggy jeans when you're working in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had to control myself not to laugh when I met a guy in the street, wearing his pants wayyy too low. I think two thirds of his butt were showing... Come on, keep it classy !

There's nothing wrong with seeing a bit of the hip bones showing, but no need to pull it even further down !

Moreover, when done right belts are sexy as well :)

1|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't turn me on, per say, but there is a level at which it's acceptable/cute. I don't mind about an inch showing, at the most. Anything more than that is ridiculous. Guy's in belts are hot as well, especially with a pair of jeans that fit well and show off their ass.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't find it to be a turn on at all

1|0
    0|1
  • It does not turn me on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Deal breaker

0|1
    0|0
  • they look so stupid, I can't stand it

it's rude to walk around assuming everyone else wants to see your underwear

i have no idea why guys think it's appealing at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for baggy/saggy pants. I'd rather see regular pants & belts are sexy...I don't mind a smidge of a peek of undies at the top sometimes...

0|1
    0|0
  • personally it doesn't matter to me. I find it sexy but I also find guys who wear belts sexy.

0|2
    1|1
  • Ewww.. I barely like overly baggy jeans...

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't turn me on but it don't bug me either

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't like it I find it a major turn off :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks a little thuggish. NOT sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one bit. Even if a guy is a 10 in the looks department, the sagging alone will reduce him down to a 1. It usually implies other unattractive traits as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its not cute at all so no

0|1
    0|0
  • No, It doesn't turn me on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way! Its so gross and I honestly can't understand how they have gfs

2|1
    0|0
    • I respect your answer thumbs up it makes the girl look bad I don't understand

• Thank you : ) Me too I don't get it

• I don't like when guys sag their pants. It doesn't turn me on. some of them looks really sloppy when they do that too

0|0
    0|0
  • eh not in itself but sometimes the guys wearing them are pretty sexy.

0|1
    1|0
    • as long as he doesn't wear them that way all the time or in situations where its clearly inappropriate. I wouldn't let him tell me how to dress on a regular basis though, so its probably not right for me to do the same.

• I really don't care and I'm not one of those people who gets all whiny sounding and makes a big deal out of people who like to sag their pants. Because unlike those whiny people, I realize that it's really none of my business and it's not a big deal for a guy to sag his pants and if I really don't like it, then it's not like I have to stare. I have the choice to look away

Anyway, sagging pants doesn't turn me on. If anything, it just makes the guy look like a follower.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• says the guy who tries to play guitar and trumpet at once

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA

0|1
    0|1
  • Its all depends and need of each other

0|1
    0|1