Girls,be honest when guys sag there pants does that turn you on?

Just curious I think its retarded,My dad taught me I should were a BELT lol

Girls would you let your Boyfriend sag his pants like some guys or would you just not care if he was out in public with you

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a man who's intelligent enough to put his pants on correctly. Plus, when they're all the way on, they're more challenging and fun to take off ;P Props to your dad!

What Girls Said 21

• HATE this fashion, I just don't understand what's attractive about your butt hanging out. If you want me to see your boxers then just don't wear pants...Thankfully, being a country girl, the fashion never became widespread amongst most guys I know- doesn't make sense to have saggy jeans when you're working in them.

• I had to control myself not to laugh when I met a guy in the street, wearing his pants wayyy too low. I think two thirds of his butt were showing... Come on, keep it classy !

There's nothing wrong with seeing a bit of the hip bones showing, but no need to pull it even further down !

Moreover, when done right belts are sexy as well :)

• It doesn't turn me on, per say, but there is a level at which it's acceptable/cute. I don't mind about an inch showing, at the most. Anything more than that is ridiculous. Guy's in belts are hot as well, especially with a pair of jeans that fit well and show off their ass.

• I don't find it to be a turn on at all

• It does not turn me on.

• Deal breaker

• they look so stupid, I can't stand it

it's rude to walk around assuming everyone else wants to see your underwear

i have no idea why guys think it's appealing at all

• I don't care for baggy/saggy pants. I'd rather see regular pants & belts are sexy...I don't mind a smidge of a peek of undies at the top sometimes...

• personally it doesn't matter to me. I find it sexy but I also find guys who wear belts sexy.

• Ewww.. I barely like overly baggy jeans...

• It doesn't turn me on but it don't bug me either

• It doesn't bother me.

• I don't like it I find it a major turn off :)

• I think it looks a little thuggish. NOT sexy.

• Not one bit. Even if a guy is a 10 in the looks department, the sagging alone will reduce him down to a 1. It usually implies other unattractive traits as well.

• Its not cute at all so no

• No, It doesn't turn me on.

• No way! Its so gross and I honestly can't understand how they have gfs

• I respect your answer thumbs up it makes the girl look bad I don't understand

• Thank you : ) Me too I don't get it

• I don't like when guys sag their pants. It doesn't turn me on. some of them looks really sloppy when they do that too

• eh not in itself but sometimes the guys wearing them are pretty sexy.

• as long as he doesn't wear them that way all the time or in situations where its clearly inappropriate. I wouldn't let him tell me how to dress on a regular basis though, so its probably not right for me to do the same.

• I really don't care and I'm not one of those people who gets all whiny sounding and makes a big deal out of people who like to sag their pants. Because unlike those whiny people, I realize that it's really none of my business and it's not a big deal for a guy to sag his pants and if I really don't like it, then it's not like I have to stare. I have the choice to look away

Anyway, sagging pants doesn't turn me on. If anything, it just makes the guy look like a follower.

What Guys Said 2

• says the guy who tries to play guitar and trumpet at once

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA

• Its all depends and need of each other