Do boys dislike girls who dress slutty?

So, I care absolutely ZERO about clothes, but when I look at myself in the mirror I realize my boobs are often on full display and most of the time my clothes are so tightfitting I might as well have gone naked. Is that really a turnoff or do guys think that's ok? Does that make me a slut? Will girls dispise me?

Yeah, I know this has to be the most annoying and frequently asked question ever, but I'd just like an answer that isn't a total cliche.

Most Helpful Guy

• How you dress does not make you a slut... What girls consider slutty clothing is not the same as what guys consider slutty clothing. Girls will bad mouth each other all day, that will never change.

What Guys Said 13

• When a woman dresses "slutty" men will like her in an immediate sense... She will get lots of opportunities to have sex, men will want to date and hook up with her, but the general outcome will be her always coming short in finding long-lasting committed relationships. It's not that men dislike her, it's that she subjects herself to be objectified by men, so that's exactly what happens...

A modest woman won't get the kind of attention the slutty girl does, but she will find more men wanting her for the right reasons as opposed to the wrong reasons. These women often have an entirely separate set of issues that prevent them from finding the right man however, especially when they're younger.

• Yes, and no.

A girl who dresses slutty might catch my eye from across the room and give me a few seconds of eye candy, but that's all its good for. Generally speaking, I don't like it. It just makes you look trashy. I rather have a girl who looks good and classy, then a girl who's ass and t*ts are half hanging out of her dress. That's not hot, its just trashy. You would find it strange if a guy just walked around with his balls out right? It would catch your eye, but ultimately you would find it strange and not want anything to do with that person.

• Honestly, just follow the 1/3 rule. Guys like to see stomach, legs and cleavage (among other things) and if you show off one out of 3, you're dressing like you should, 2/3 - Getting a little skanky for sure and 3/3 - Well, let's just hope you're on the beach or it's 90 degrees (32C).

• Haha, well for the record, I keep my stomach and legs covered up unless I'm in bed or in a bikini :P

• Then you're fine but you might get a few glances at your boobs.

• This rule Makes me feel a lot better.

I'm keeping it.

• Im not going to say its not a turn on because it is. It's just that I probably wouldn't date a girl who dresses slutty.

• Most guys probably would like it. Cause most guys are horndogs. I don't like that look. I definitely wouldn't date a girl who dresses slutty

• It's a turn on if I'm looking for a one night stand and a turn off if I'm looking for a relationship.

Since I don't look for one night stands it's not really my thing.

Basically, you'll get the wrong kind of attention, that is, unless you think any kind of attention is good attention.

• So basically I am destined to a life of one night stands? Well, your answer was at least the best 'til now. Thank ya!

• Yes, unless you find a guy that is okay with his girlfriend/wife dressing like that. Don't know any classy guys that would like it, maybe some more desperate types that mirror their ideal woman after p*rn stars or a lowlife that digs the slutty look. Either way, you are a trophy and not a person.

• I'll hopefully grow out of it then.

• Oh, I don't give a f*ck about girls who dress like sluts.

I really only like girls who ARE sluts.

If you're just wearing the uniform, I'm going to see right through you just like I can see right through your top.

We won't be fooled.

• nah it doesn't make you a slut but if I personally was out in a club or something id find it a turn on and want to speak to them but if it was my girlfriend that dresses like it then I wouldn't want her to obviously

• I think it looks good on girls but not really the type of girl I would ask out. I like a girl that isn't afraid to show off her looks but does it with taste. the problem now days is most cloths is designed and made to show off a girls body.

• that's why I shop in the boys section of the store, the shirts actually fit. :D

• cool. they really should come up with some middle ground for women though. cloths that look and feel good without showing too much skin but not cloths where it covers everything from the neck down. :P

• No would not bother me...actions mean more than dress...if I like you I like you...(:

• No that's a lie if your single guys eat that up and love to talk to you it attracts us but only when your single because then your boyfriend will think your showing off for other guys and call you a slut

• TURN ON!

• I wouldn't want to date them, but that doesn't mean that I dislike them.

What Girls Said 0