Stretch marks a turn off?

I hate that stretch marks on my legs, my calfs, and my butt and it makes me really subconcious around my boyfriend. I'm pretty muscular for a girl and I wonder if this has something to do with it. would it be a turn off for most guys?

I find it weird that guys actually find them hot but thanks for answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• my girlfriend of nearly 4 years has them on the back of her thighs, and I STILL get a raging boner every time I see her butt. I can go 4 to 5 rounds with her and not get tired. bottom line is that if your man really loves you, he wouldn't and shouldn't give a damn about something so insignificant. and it's "selfconciuos" (small correction).

What Guys Said 3

• No biggie I would not even mind, sometimes they can actually be kind of cute but I would expect the girl to have some stretch marks at least rather then none

• im pretty sure I told you not to use my picture as your profile pic :P

• its me in underwear, what you on about fool! :P

• pretty sure sephy looks better than that...o.O

• What do strech marks look like?

• NO! Stretch marks do NOT bother most guys..at all..some find them to be hot...O:O

• @Update..Well they are unique to each female...and that is what would make them hot...I mean I hate f***ing tattoos but stretch marks are natural...part of a Real Female...(:

• So what are they?

• ?what is what?..You are saying that stretch marks & tattoos are ok?

What Girls Said 0