What is the best eyeliner?

I have so much trouble finding a good eyeliner that doesn't smudge off halfway through the day. Anybody have any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• neutrogena nourishing eyeliner retractable...best stuff ever.

What Guys Said 2

• these link

but you might not have access

to those lol

• none?

What Girls Said 4

• i'm using revlon colorstay (liquid) right now and it legit...stays :p I use that for the top lid. and on the bottom I use either dior or rimmel (pencil). dior is great for blending. rimmel has a really intense black color, called black magic I think. it's awesome, but requires reapplication.

• Powder eyeliner works the best! You can mix a little with water on the brush and it doesn't smudge. I don't like the waxy pencil kind. It always smudges and just doesn't go on as easy! You can get powder eyeliner from I.D. Bare Minerals. That's where I get mine! It's a little expensive but it lasts a long time! You don't need to use a lot when you have the powder kind. I've also seen it at stores, I've tried that kind, too! I just like the color choices I.D. has! :)

• Smashbox 'Limitless' Eyeliner... the best eyeliner you could possibly buy. It has never smudged... ever.

• CoCo Chanel eye stain