Girls: would you ever date a guy shorter than you?

So just want to know if you found out that a guy a few inches shorter than you would you date him or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I would. there are a lot of good looking guys who are short, I'm not gonna reject him because he's not tall but I will be honest, if a guy is shorter than me then everything else has to be on point too like face, body, style, personality, etc. he has to have everything else in order to make up for his lack of height. because @ 5'6, I'm not that tall so if a guy is shorter than me then he's short

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• No, it would just be awkward. I'll date a guy the same height as me or taller than me...and that's hard to find sometimes because I'm 5'10"

• No way! He has to be at least the same height! Been there done that NOT GOOD! that being said I'm sure that if I found a guy I couldn't live without I could forgo a couple inches :)

• Any actual reason legit reason why he can't be shorter than you or you are just concerned about how other people will think of you?

• I would, yes.

• probably not. I love really tall guys first of all, and a lot of them love me too. secondly, I'm 5'3. I have never seen a guy who is shorter than 5'3 whom I found attractive. I've only seen a small handful of guys under 5'8/5'9 that I would date. just observations and preferences on what I like.

• no

• Probably not I am only 5'2

• I tried once, it made me feel really masculine. I am very short to begin with so I am used to almost everyone being taller than me.