This girl on the bus made a comment about my appearance, should I take comments from females to heart?

She said "Movie your goofy looking ass"" nasty looking white boy"

the wasn't fast for her to take a set.

would you be offend and why crazy people get away rudeness? If I said that too her it would have been war lol what made it worst was a bunch people were laughing when look over to me after she said it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. People try and come up with random insults when they are pissed at a person. I had a girl who I was seeing for a month or so, we had a falling out and got into a fight. All of a sudden she starts calling me names and dissing me just like that. I thought nothing of it because I knew she was just trying to come up with things of the top of her head. Obviously she truly thought I was attracted or we wouldn't have been seeing each other previous to that.

What Guys Said 3

• She sounds like a crazy person to me, so no, I would not value her opinion.

• i usually just yawn and walk away

though I do get pissed at those types of people from time to time

• oh while leaving though show em the middle finger and keep walking its fun to see them go nuts

• w are alway told to take that and not strike back to predator with words... why is are society letting them get away with it.. if we say something back we get hit.

• well you are free to do so

say whatever is on your mind but just think about it in this way

if its worth the effort for you to argue back (according to you, not others)

then do it otherwise don't just that simple

• You take the bus?

I thought in America, only crazies took the bus.

• well you have it good then, you do not have take the bus. what city are you from/?

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't let it bother me if I were you. Either she had a bad day and she's taking it out on others or she has a bad attitude and no one likes bitches so it sucks for her since no one likes her. oh well.

btw, you are a guy, right? because your name is pink, which means your profile says you're a girl...

• well I just wanted to see if anyone could tell if I was guy. I hope females think so... or that mean thai don't have chemistry or I'm hot mess like other girl have said to me..

• Well that's a terrible grade school memory. But you don't get insults anymore right?

• sometime, but they to ignorant me

• what a b***h

• were the laughing spectators black, thinking this was another white bashing comic routine at an all black club?

• Nah, don't take it to heart, that comment was full of hate. Hate clouds the mind haha..

• mind clouds hate lol

• im a charmer, really...

• :P yup, that worked for you.