Lipstick that won't come off with a kiss?

I love wearing red lipstick but it comes off so easily and I don't want to get it all over my boyfriend's face...Does anyone know any lipstick brands that don't come off? Preferably drugstore ones?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most lipstains are better as 'kissproof' than lipsticks. Most brands do them now, and they're just as pigmented as lipstick; you can get them in matt finish or ones with a more gloss finish too. Revlon do a good one.If you want to stick to lipstick - the key is pretty much in the application - as with any make-up. Make sure you have properly exfoliated lips which are dry. Some people swear by a base coat of foundation or powder - but I don't bother and have never had any issues.You can buy a kiss-proof kind of sealer, lipcoat, which is a balm you put over the color which locks it into place.

What Guys Said 1

• Just Bitten by RevlonLipstain by Covergirl andMaybelline makes a 24 hour lipstick

• how do you know this or do I want to know?!

• THANKS :D

• Google. Not sure why people don't just google for answers but whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't know any lipsticks but I do know of Lipcote and in England it is sold in most drugstores and it really works. link

• try lipstain (covergirl, maybeline)types or you can put regular lipstick and pat it off with toilet paper untill no more color comes off then repeat it untill your lips are a color of red you like and that works