Skirts in the winter?

I have noticed that when going out to a club, it doesn't matter how cold it is outside, girls will still drop in one after another wearing skirts. Isn't that really, really uncomfortable? Why are you torturing yourselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're trying to look sexy. It's stupid.

It comes across as super thirsty.

What Girls Said 6

• Eh - in winter I'll either get a taxi to a club, or wear a coat and check it it. It's not uncomfortable, and it's not torturing myself. My legs have never really felt the cold anyway.

• It's not torture at all and I always wear pantyhose so it's really not bad at all and the guys love my outfits.

• Another hosiery gal?Hah, my soulmate,ha,ha!I love pantyhose with skirts too.

• I do. I either wear it with pantyhose or go bare legged, and wear a coat and take it off when I get inside. It gets so heated in the clubs, it's not torture at all.

• I live in Iceland and I wear skirts all year around XD to me its not torturing myself I feel comfy in them but I always wear leggings under, and if you are inside a club and dancing you won't be cold since you are always moving about

• Why is Iceland called Iceland, when it's mostly covered in grass

• well it snows here in winter and it used to be a lot colder but when it was named they came here in winter and near a glacier and that name stuck even though there had been 2 or 3 names before that .

• Because we want you guys to see our legs.

• Us girls will do anything to look good. Even if it requires freezing our butts off.

• Not that I don't love skirts and dresses, cause believe me, I do, lol..but still winter is winter. It's going to be cold in the north, where I live. You can still look hot in jeans etc..

• True. Plus skin tight jeans are just as provoking.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls will do anygting to 'look good' and in a club, skirts show them off the best. They'd look silly in pants in a club, frankly. It's a place where you're expected to try to look sexy, no?

But I also shake my head at them, all the same! Unless they're in leggings, that makes sense and still looks good to me, but it's not an acceptable club look for the most part.