Guys, if you were a girl how would you dress?

just wondering haha, I mean to different occasions eg. parties or on a casual daily basis?

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• So, like I switch bodies with a girl or wake up one day and am one, is how I'm assuming your approaching the question. I guess this is what I would wear: link link link link link

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• link with something like link or link

uhm.. yeah <3

(or maybe a mini skirt to annoy the guys lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a girl, I'd dress like a girl. Why? Ya think I'm gonna dress like a gerbil?

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am lounging, I would be wearing yoga pants and top. I might have a cotton bra and boyshorts underneath. Ballad shoes No Make Up

If I am working in an office, nice blouse and A-Line Skirt, pantyhose, underneath camisole, bra and boyshorts. 3" Heels Light Make up. Jewelry

For my workout, it will be a shorts, tank top, sports bra and panties. Running shoes.

Night out with friends, nice top, jeans, flats, bra, and boyshorts. Light make up just a watch and necklace

Date night, LBD, black bra, black boyshorts, black wrap. black pantyhose, black 3.5 heels, gold earrings,gold watch, gold pendant and evening tone make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear something different all of the time. Keep those men guessing haha. Some days dresses, other days sweatpants and a baseball cap and everything else in between.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the same as I always do, jeans and a t-shirt for casual stuff and dress pants/shirt for formal stuff. No heels, they seem like a hassle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably dress like a guy. =P I'm a guy, it's hard to imagine trying to dress any other way then comfortable. Girls do anything for attention. I on the other hand try to stay low key to an extent, though it never works. Girls motivations are polar opposite to mine. If you want to ask me how I like to see girls dressed that's another question for another time.

0|0
    0|0
  • great question, pantyhose and tights definatly. love the daisy dukes, black tights black blouse and heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • trust me it depends on the girl... if she's charming clothes doesn't matter

0|0
    2|0
  • Probably conservative?

0|0
    3|0
  • Like I am now in pantyhose and a teddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends when and where:

At work or a date dress, heels, pantyhose very sexy.

Lazing around the house. Yoaga pants, leggings, tanktops.

Bedroom sexy lingerie, corsets, thigh highs, open croch hose, heels

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Just checking out some of the guys answers.Wow, no girlie girls?I was expecting lace, silk, and something frilly, or perhaps sexy.No high heels?Lingerie?Little black dresses?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ha, ha, tht's me! Cute video.I dress like that, so I can understand completely.Wouldn't it be funny to dress up some guys like that, and have them experience getting "blown up"?Ha,ha!