What should I wear to my friend's wedding?

i don't dress up EVER and I'm runing out of time... so I need some help to find sumthing?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is going to be June, why not go for a cute sundress and pair of high heels? Isn't there any "girly" girl that you know of that loves shopping? How about asking her what you think you should wear? Perhaps she has a fashion tip or two she can spare?

What Guys Said 3

• Something that won't attract attention, that would be useful ofr a lot of occasions. Maybe a simple pastel shade, A-line dress would do nicely.

• Where is it, what time of day, how was invitation phrased, what's your budget, what do you need (ir do you need shoes etc). If you want suggestions that actually look good your body shape and colors that look good on you would help.

• i suggest you to dress up totally different and attract all eyes on your look up and dressing. you dress up Indian Sari OR Indian Dress

What Girls Said 1