Would you wear this?

link

ladies? Would you ever wear this dress? I mean I have worn one just like this, and I am so self conscious, was wondering if you would give some input? Gentlemen, you can answer too, I mean what would you think if your girlfriend was wearing this one night?

it's towards the end of the page, it's short pink, and poka-dot its a halter top type dress, black around the middle

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• well, my girlfriend would look so cute in that <3

• I would have no problem with her wearing it.

• It just makes me think you're a fan of the '50's.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't wear it, if I could point out one thing I disliked the most, it's the fact that is has polka dots. Even if I took away the extras and the cut was left, I wouldn't wear it because it's not my style and it wouldn't flatter my body.

Was there an occassion you wore a dress like this or was it an everyday kind of thing for you? If you're self concious about clothing styles, I wouldn't wear something that stands out that much. Try something much more toned down.

• I think it's okay. It's not amazing but I'd wear it.

• There's a lot of dresses on that page...

• in a different color,sure.

• which dress? there is a bunch of them

• nope, not my style... I may wear it if it's not a polka-dot design.

• No, I would not wear it.

• I would definitely wear the Sleeping Beauty dress if that is what you're talking about :D

• what dress? link just takes me to a lot of sleeping beauty stuff.