How important is a guy's height for his physical attractiveness?

Most Helpful Girl

• its important but not too much.

i like guys who are taller than me.

which isn't hard for me to find since I'm 5'1". as long as they're taller than me by at least 3 inches, I don't care. :D

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'2, a guy's height is important to me. Don't have to be really tall, but at least taller than me even when I'm in heels. Probably around 5'7 & above.

• Im 5'4, so most people are taller than me. So I actually don't like very tall guys.

• for me personally, I don't think I could date a guy that's shorter than me. I'm 5' 7 and I find tall guys really attractive.

• if your not considered attractive by men, then you have no right to say you couldn't date a guy shorter, only the hot women have the right to say things like that. You should be lucky to get a man period.

• i really don't care, think that all you like. its not like your opinion is valid.

• its not an opinion, its an inference. there's a difference.

• I prefer a taller guy but have also been attracted to shorter men. How short are we talking, here?

• slightly shorter than average, but not anything that looks abnormal shortness.

• I don't think it matters. If he looks good, he can be shorter.

• Meh, not that important.

• I'm 5'9 so to me its important, not saying there aren't good looking short guys but to me added height would add attractiveness, maybe it sounds shallow but that's me, everyone has their thing.

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to say. Lack of height is certainly a disadvantage overall, but the degree to which it is a disadvantage varies from girl to girl. To some girls, lack of height is a complete turn-off and a deal-breaker. To others it's a turn-off, but not the the extent of the girls mentioned earlier. Finally, to others, it's not a big deal at all.

• What about the taller ladies? Seen quite a few around and in truth they can be really sexy and fun. Would like to to date a taller lady. I'm about 6ft in height and I saw a lady who was 6ft 5, had to look up, but still worth it.

• I too am only 5'4. It sucks being short however with the right attitude things will be fine. I've dated girls fome 5'1 to 5'9. I've rarely found myself dateless because of my height.