Girls: why do you like guys with long hair? Like Justin Beiber, Zack Efron...

enrique iglesias and boy bands? just a question :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there something wrong with me? I thought you were a Dominican or Puerto Rican from a distance and I got really excited, prepared to tell you how hot you were. Then when I saw your pic up close and noticed you were a light skinned black dude, I just thought "Oh...nevermind. Probably another self hating black man who dates anything but black girls and he's light skinned too so he probably thinks he's the sh*t" Ignorant?

I hate Justin Beiber, he can't sing and his hair is lame. Zack Efron just comes across as too Disney ish for me

• hahaha...i can't tell if your calling me hot or not. but no I date any1 as long as they respect my God (Jesus)

• You're very cute! I'm just like 'wow, there's something wrong with my subconcious thinking :o" I'm a black girl

What Girls Said 10

• Some guys look good with long hair, others look better with short hair.

I'd rather a guy's cut look good on him than follow some kind of trend or have a 'do made to look like that of some celebrity.

My boyfriend looks good with either length. My favorite is when his hair is long, but he parts it on the side and brushes it back neatly. He looks so professional and pulled-together, it's hard not to jump him on the spot.

• Rarely. Unless you're Viggo Mortensen/Aragorn, you probably can't pull off the rugged manliness it takes to have longer hair. I like my boys clean-cut (buzz cuts).

• I don't like any of those people. But it's the same reason why guys like girls with long hair.

Hair is flattering and silky. Smooth to the touch and it really compliments a persons looks.

• They aren't my taste but hey, different people like different things.

• Those are little boys.

I don't like long hair on men. Keep it nice and short please.

link - Something like this.

• I detest all those peoples

• lol boybands are adorable... but not I sexy. Hair is just hair I guess, but the guy has to be hot to pull it off whichout looking like a little boy

• Not all guys can pull off that look, but if they can it's so attractive! Nice healthy hair I wanna run my fingers through and... ha ha :P

• Something to hold on to(;

• i don't like any of these people, but to answer your question, girls like guys with long hair for the same reason I suspect guys like girls with long hair...because it looks all soft and pretty and we can imagine running our fingers through it...what would you prefer? running your hands through your lovers hair or patting their bald head?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm currently in the process of growing it out again (I did it once a while ago) but this time I'm doing it because I'm wanting to see what dreads are going to look like on me. Yes, I'm white and yes, it's a popular thing to do right now but..I'm doing it because a couple of my favorite bands (Sevendust, In Flames) have guys who have dreads and they pull it off really well. Also, someone on here once told me that because I have dirty blond hair, that I would be able to pull them off as well. If I can't, then I'll probably go bald because usually dreads are permanent and I'd have to start over.