Is it good that I like a girl who is "more covered up"

I answered a question on what I like to see girls wear. This is some of what I put: link link link (the ones I left out are bascially similar too 2) The question asker commented "I suppose you like a girl who is quite covered up. :]" So, I asked if that was bad and she said "Not at all; On the contrary." So, I was wondering how the rest of you girls feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's good. it kind of shows that you like a woman with substance and presence. not saying that girls who dress more revealing can't have those things, but if you like a woman covered up it's like saying you like a woman who doesn't feel she needs to show her goods to be attractive, you're more focused on the actual beauty of the woman instead of just sex appeal

What Girls Said 3

• Hi there. I don't think that is a bad thing at all. Actually I find that some of the outfits that make me look sexy to my husband are covered up but fit me just right. My personal opinion is that most men when they start looking for a wife feel the same way as you even if they disagree now lol. God Bless

• A woman wants to know that she is valued, and if you wish for her to be only seen by your eyes, that let's her know you value her very much. On the other hand, it should be her choice what to wear. My boyfriend likes me to dress with taste and he'll tell me when he really likes an oufit, or, doesn't really care for one. That's where it ends though, I wouldn't put up with him telling me what to wear. I always appreciate the input though :)

• Well, I would never tell a girl what to wear that's her choice, I know I would not like it if a girl told me what I should wear. I would just give input, like you mentioned your boyfriend does.

• depends on how you look at it. its good in that I don't reveal too much (by modern standards, not like overly covered up librarian). however, it probably means you're a bit conservative on the gender/sex ideology spectrum, which is a huge negative for me.

What Guys Said 2

• if it's bad to like that, then I'm guilty <3

I don't know if it's good, but it's definitely not bad..

• I know it's not bad, I just wanted to get opinions on it

• I just like the style of clothing (it's a preference), I also love redheads but that does not mean I'm only going to date or be attracted to them, same thing with clothing style.

• that pretty much summs it up <3

• I prefer a girl be covered up actually...not like where you can't see anything. I like it when a girl dresses revealing, but not like "revealing" revealing, but more of a "modest" revealing. I agree with pr3ttybr0wn's statement. Liking someone even though they chose to cover up and not show off is a good thing, and like pr3ttybr0wn said, it shows that you prefer a girl for the real her and not just her physical appearance. It shows you're, in some senses, a real man compared to the perverted guys who would rather take a girl who tends to show off a lot. Carry on, man!