Has being really tall ever made you feel self conscious about your height?

Has being really tall ever made you feel self conscious about your height? There;s this really hot guy I like but he seems a bit insecure and I can't see why he's adorable!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I like being tall and always have. I would guess that most guys are not insecure about their looks in general. Guys insecurities, usually revolve around things like inexperience, lack of social skills (e.g. humor, charisma, etc.), lack of money, etc. Guys are expected to lead, provide, be charming and court a woman, take control, take the risk of rejection. Guys are pretty much expected to do everything, while girls just need to look good. =P If they feel they are lacking in some area, then it may weigh them down.

What Guys Said 3

• In general no.

In terms of like dancing, yes.

• Not at all! I actually wish I were a few inches taller!

• I am almost 6'7" and I love it. Except, I have been pooped on by birds more than anyone I've ever met.

• haha awwk that's good! I love tall guy's but I'm only small!

• I love being tall =P

What Girls Said 1

• For guys but, I know a lot of tall guys. One that I know seem insecure, he is really tall but I don't know that he is tall because of his height though. The other two tall guys that I'ma round a lot are really cocky, they are okay looking in my eyes they think they are gods and they love being tall. The other tall guys I know (my cousin) he loves being tall and he knows that a lot of girls love tall guys. I think it all depends on the guy, their insecurities could be about something else.