Soon my pretties. Click or die. Kidding. Need womens opinions.

Why do girls that catch my eye never seem to make eye contact with me or speak a word? They completely avoid me altogether. They get quiet, keep their head down and you can usually feel an awkward vibe in the air.

I mean I don't have supermodel looks but I don't believe I'm physically unattractive. I'm average, smart and funny and I don't have a serial killer stare. All I do is smile because it's always really genuine. I smile at things that make me happy.

I do this by nature and sometimes because my natural look may be intimidating towards others. And when this happens there is a silence like when a pretty girl walks into the room. Why are they intimidated by me? It's driving me crazy!

Most Helpful Girl

• aww you sound adorable! looking down & getting quiet most likely means that they are caught of guard and their heart starts racing...they weren't expecting the attention. They would love it of course but they'd get nervous. but sounds like what you do is right...dont worry! if it were me anyway, I'd probably get all shy just because of the surprise/nervousness factor.

• 'They would love it of course but they'd get nervous.' I think I'm going to keep doing this and being myself, since you say they love it. I'm just going to forget about the vibe and put a positive spin on it, if things don't turn to what I deserve at least I'll make a new friend.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it has anything with who you are, they just get nervous under pressure and don't know how to react... Have you ever tried that with a loud, outgoing girl and still got the same reaction?

• It happens with loud girls too. At time I'll even gauge my body language and distance. But it still happens. But it's good to know that its not me. I'm doing everything right right?

• Well, I'm kind of a loud girl when I'm with my friends and if a guy smiled at me, I'd probably still be a little shy because I'd wonder things like "Has long has he been noticing me and does he like me?" The guys in my school are not that upfront when they see an attractive girl walk their way. If they like a grl, theyll just wait for an opportunity to talk to her.So I'm not used to that, but there's definitely nothing wrong with you being friendly,as long as u're not flashing ur biggest smile ever!

• Oops I meant *** "HOW long has he been noticing me"

• Just because a girl seems uninterested doesn't actually mean she's uninterested. I think you're confusing intimidated and shy. If you're as natural as you say you are at this then, odds are even the most confident girl in the room might be taken back just by your simple eye contact. Try keeping everything loose and just talking to some girls once in a while. Flattery in moderation will get you anywhere. ;)

• I clicked at fear of having to give up the ghost. Try keeping the atmosphere light, you're obviously a funny guy, so let that shine! Or go for a serious shocker and threaten to take their spleen by force if they don't go for dinner with you.

• I can hear them saying 'I didn't have an operation to have my spleen removed, Kevlar, just asked it to leave.....' Haha.

• Haha not a big deal. I just remove spleens with my eyes.

• They are usualy waitning for you to approch them... a lot of guys and girls do that I don't think it woks though. They hthink the more you avoid you they more you want them

• Ooow this is interesting, if I leave the more they want me....Hmmm. What can I do so that they keep there cool?

• I think your headline should explain it all. lol.

• I do this when I like a guy! Shy/quiet girls do that when they like a guy but are too shy to tell him and fear that if they catch/look at him in the eye it will reveal EVERYTHING to him.

• Aww you didn't have to go all anonymous. I wasn't going to make you stare into my eyes...Reveal everything? Things like what please, I'm a guy?

• Haha I always go anonymous. Anyway, reveal everything means how you feel about them or show you like them.

• most girls don't approach guys. maybe you should approach them instead of just relying on eye contact. they might be shy. if a guy made eye contact with me I kind of get quiet too because I'm shy

• That's the thing see, I don't have a problem approaching girls but I don't walk up to just any girl. Don't you guys give us subtle clues as to whether or not you are genuinely interested in being approached? This doesn't mean that I'm looking for girls that like my look, it means that things just have to be mutual to begin with.

What Guys Said 1

• Brother. Lots of girls who are interesting in you pretend they are not, for reasons to say. GIrls are more likely to worry and think about others' rating and jugdement of who they meet when you might never do so because it is you who choice a girl. Majority women accept proposal of men who ask them whereas most men are those go out and ask out girls. Thus, girls ingore because they are not sure if they should accept you or wait the next men. They are always cute, men passing them, stopping by, rejected, drivers way. You kno. It is like gas station, if you will. Thus, you have to dress well and apply a job at the gas station if you want to know it inside and outside and benefit from it. This means, you have to not worry about looks or other things but build your self-esteem, personality, self-presenting, self-confidence, and act like a normal men.

Do not waste your time making or approaching girls as "friends". Men like you need to be serious about dating since you have no girlfriend or want to be accept, you use your abilities to find the one. You can make pull them into the friend parking lot every girl rejects you, but you goal should be working inside the gas station. Every drive has to pay the gass before bombing in his car so there you are the customer saying "hi girl, I think you look attractive to "ME". I want to get know you. What do you think if we ask you out" indepedent on your situation. THis way, you will find the bestie. YOu can also use those you go out with but things don't work well due to difference as sources in which you can become a close friend with them and share with your feeligns by saying "I really want to find my soulmate and I understand and respect that you might not be her due to apparent conditions. You can also use your close friends, family as a sources of meeting a girl. Get start and apply the fill the application on time! Looolz