Do you girls think it's sexy when a guy has tattoos?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, I just really wanted an answer,lol. So...what do you think about the situation?

I think tats are awesome, but I have tats, so maybe its favoritism. Just make sure the tats have meaning behind them and they are done by an awesome artist. And don't do the tattoos in random places, if you want more than one tat, it's best to just a sleeve tat or a tat that covers a portion of the body. I know a lot of tattoo artist, and I'm also an artist.

What Girls Said 16

• It's only hot if the tattoos are tasteful and done well. If the guy has a bunch of Chinese symbols, and doesn't really know what they mean, or has barbed wire or some of those nautical stars, it's quite a turn off. I swear, so many people get tattoos just for the sake of getting tattoos. No one gets them to actually mean anything anymore. They don't realize that just getting tons of tattoos doesn't make you stand out, because so many other people do it, and it's ridiculous. Sorry for my rant. That's just my overall opinion of people getting tattoos.

• tatts are cool. but I really can't stand sleeves like both arms covered in tatts. I like something simple and meaningful. like a name or a bracelet.

• I don't like guys with tattoos, when I look for dating material I think of guys I can introduce to my father

• I really like the one on your arm, very cool. (:

• Ya but that doesn't mean id date him

• Not usually but sometimes as long as the tat isn't something that's creepy

• I love guys with tattoos there a huge turn on for me!

• Of course I do. ;)

• i love when guys have tattoos! but I hate it when they have stupid sh*t.

• YES!

• Your profile is cartoon and very cute. You wanna do this tattoo? Very lovely!

• Yep! :D

• Tat's are okay. I have one.. As long as it is extreme or crazy. But tats are pretty yummy no lie!

• No maybe one tat is OK but most guys have more than 1

• 0|0
  • I'm not a fan of tattoos.

What Guys Said 1