Girls what would you think of a guy wearing this shirt?

What information would you gather about a person wearing a shirt like this, and would this information be good or bad?

link

I was trying to find a pic that didn't say who it was, hoping that those who know of this man would chime in :)

What Girls Said 1

• wth?

• "wth?" is what you'd be thinking?

• you know what, who gives a sh*t. I like it, that's all that matters. thanks for your opinion.

• Ok then good, do what you want, it really isn't that bad so don't worry.

What Guys Said 1

• My guess is they'd think the same think anyone would think.

"God, that's an ugly-ass cheesy-looking shirt."

Because seriously, it looks like one of those home-printed iron-on jobs. And what the hell kind of adult wears something like that?

I know you're looking for commentary on it being Beethoven, but the shirt's ugly enough that I don't think anyone's going to get past that long enough to care who it is on the sh*t.

• Well, you're good at being an a**hole. I'll give you that much. I don't think the shirt is ugly, but you're overly opinated when it comes to fashion, which is not something I expect from men.