What do you wear at a bar/club?

i turn 21 in 6 days and I have no clue what to wear to a bar/club since I've never been. I brought a dress on amazon but its far too short. what's something you can wear to a bar?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Bars/pubs are very casual. Dressing up will make you look out if place. Clubs on the other hand are the opposite end of the spectrum. Its all about looking sexy/slutty and showing lots of skin while making it look likfnyoure still trying to be just a bit classy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends entirely on the bar, its location, the time of day, and the clientele.

0|0
    0|0
  • why don't you just throw your self a really nice birthday party at home invite all your friend have drinks and food.

0|0
    0|0
    • nah were having a girls night out at the bar/club.. pub crawl that day

• Show All
    • theres nothing we are trying to do. we are all just going to hang out, have fun, dance and some drinks and a night without guys

• A chicken suit,I get the most attention if I am wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever you're comfortable in. Many bars have a dress code, so if you're going somewhere specific, find out what the dress code is. It might be something like no jeans, no trainers, no hoodies, or whatever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• - A cute top or tight jeans/or tights, heels.

- A club dress (if you feel it is too short, wear tights under it.)

0|0
    0|0
  • A bar--whatever you like-just don't wear anything too fancy(you'll stand out)

Club--a dress that you wouldn't normally wear.say to church. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm always inappropriately dressed for an occasion...

even though I've never been to a club, I will probably be the only girl in the club/bar wearing something modest...

0|0
    0|0