What do you wear at a bar/club?

i turn 21 in 6 days and I have no clue what to wear to a bar/club since I've never been. I brought a dress on amazon but its far too short. what's something you can wear to a bar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bars/pubs are very casual. Dressing up will make you look out if place. Clubs on the other hand are the opposite end of the spectrum. Its all about looking sexy/slutty and showing lots of skin while making it look likfnyoure still trying to be just a bit classy.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends entirely on the bar, its location, the time of day, and the clientele.

• why don't you just throw your self a really nice birthday party at home invite all your friend have drinks and food.

• nah were having a girls night out at the bar/club.. pub crawl that day

• theres nothing we are trying to do. we are all just going to hang out, have fun, dance and some drinks and a night without guys

• A chicken suit,I get the most attention if I am wearing it

• What ever you're comfortable in. Many bars have a dress code, so if you're going somewhere specific, find out what the dress code is. It might be something like no jeans, no trainers, no hoodies, or whatever.

What Girls Said 3

• - A cute top or tight jeans/or tights, heels.

- A club dress (if you feel it is too short, wear tights under it.)

• A bar--whatever you like-just don't wear anything too fancy(you'll stand out)

Club--a dress that you wouldn't normally wear.say to church. lol

• i'm always inappropriately dressed for an occasion...

even though I've never been to a club, I will probably be the only girl in the club/bar wearing something modest...