If a guy/girl was ugly, but made you laugh and was really interesting, would you go out with him?

If a guy was ugly/girl, but made you laugh and was really interesting, would you go out with him?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give her a shot,

Years of watching Star Trek as a kid gave me an appreciation for women who didn't even look human. :p

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think so. Maybe in rare circumstances, but there has to be at least some level of attraction there. Their personality would have to be pretty much perfect to overlook that

1|0
    0|0
  • if they make me laugh, are interesting and I am attracted to them then yes

if I'm not attracted to them then no

1|0
    0|0
  • NO!

1|0
    0|0
  • If she laughed at him when he told a joke then it is acceptable. If she laughed at him when he dropped his pants... um, that's a mood killer.

Personally I wouldn't "go out with him" because I'm straight. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably! A great personality will overshine looks most of the time :)

1|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldnt

0|0
    0|0
  • what? girls aren't funny

1|2
    2|0

What Girls Said 6

• if there was no physical attraction then I wouldn't want to date them. we could be friends though

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I only date people who I'm attracted to and who have good personalities. Ugly people with good personalities make the best friends

1|0
    1|0
  • i would go out as friends but I would let him know that he has no chances. life's hard :P

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. I do enjoy a person with good humor but I also need something good to look at. we could remain friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go so take a chance

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly is such a strong word to use. Ugly = repulsive. I ain't ever met anyone who I found ugly. It isn't word I use, it just doesn't come to mind when I look at people. You would have to be pretty messed up for me to think you ugly so in that case no I wouldn't date them.

2|1
    0|0