Random thought about perfume and cologne?

just a silly thought. Why does perfume smell like flowers and pretty things that girls like and cologne smell like muskie stuff that guys like?

To me I think it should be the other way around because if a guy smelled like flowers wouldn't it attract women more than smelling like musk and same for the other way around?

• I agree, I think the smells should be changed to the other way around.
  • What are you talking about, it's fine the way it is.
  • I just want to see the result.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A and I don't have any idea why xD I wanted to vote B :P anyway I think it should stay as it is, because I wouldn't like to smell like a guy and I'm sure a guy doesn't want to smell like a girl, I love guys smelling like guys lol, actually I'm very attracted to how they smell, and depending on their smell I might be more or less attracted to them xD if I was to smell a guy that smelled like a girl it would be strange and think he might be gay or something, just leave things as they are, will you? :P

• lol. I didn't want to change things. I just wanted to know how people would react to my question. :)

I hear this Very often about people "Picking the wrong one" and I wish you could change your vote even if you only get one chance to do it.

What Girls Said 5

• If I girl likes flowers , that doesn't mean that she is aroused by it and the same goes for me. Usually girls like manlier men because it's something that they don't have , something that completes them! I think it's more logical the way it is :D

• Lol because girls don't want a guy that smells like a flower and guys don't want girls that smell like a man. They're attracted sexually to the opposite of what they like.

• I voted B.

No, it shouldn't be the other way around. Then, it's the guy being more feminine than the girl.

If a guy was smelling like lavendar, vanilla, and/or any perfume. I would be turned off and if he was single, I would assume he's in a relationship. Or perhaps, very metrosexual.. Even gay.

Just saying.

• I don't want my man to smell like flowers LOL.

I want him to smell like a man!

• ahahha... :D

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it should be changed.

However, I do think most girl perfumes stink (or maybe they put on too much?). I really like the smell of cologne. But I like the smell of bacon too and I don't wish that to be what girls smell like.

Did you know that the top of your head is the part that smells the most of 'you' (natural)? Ever seen guys sniff their girlfriends scalp? Now you know why...

• yeah I've seen the sniffing hair thing. only if there was a way to turn that smell into cologne or perfume.

• girls should smell like flowers and berries (to reflect what they are)

I don't really care what a guy smells like, as long as he

doesn't smell bad.. ^-^

• a girl smelling manly would be very disturbing for me

i prefer the scent of flowers on them because it suits them

• By that reasoning, women should be more muscular, less emotional, and just generally more masculine.

Each sex is attracted to their opposite because they desire the traits that MAKE them a man or woman.