Do you like wearing high heels?

I don't understand, girls complain how their feet ache from wearing them. And how much do your heels normally cost?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I LOVE my heels! In fact, I sort of live in heels.You could probably call me the ultimate girly-girl, I guess, as I tend to dress in in skirts and dresses, as well as heels, etc. It's just me, and the way that I feel, and what comes naturally.It my not be for everyone, but that style just suits me. I slo have a thing for top of the line hosiery, like pantyhose,tights and stockings.It all goes towards completing the look. As for cost, it really depends on the quality, and that may help explain the foot pain that many women experience, when wearing heels I'm not rich, mind you, but I've found that you definitely get what you pay for, so if I go with designer big names, like Prada, and Jimmy Choo, you could end up paying several hundred dollras, but the quality and comfort are worth it. This is very important if you wear high heels every day, like I do. If you're only weaing them once in a while, for special occasions only, then opting for less expensive shoes, is definitely the way to go.

• No, I don't like wearing them one bit. I much prefer flats or flat strappy sandals. I only wear high heels if I absolutely need to, which is almost never. Also, I'm already over 6 feet tall, so I really don't want to be any taller. Makes me feel self-conscious.

Plus high heels are really bad for you if you wear them a lot: link

• link

Don't believe everything you read. Be open minded

• In that case, maybe I would wear them more often. But my feet are a size 12 women's which basically doesn't exist - it's very hard to find high heels that barely fit my feet lol. Also, my feet over-pronate so much that I can hardly wear them anyways (basically I walk on the insides of my feet because my ankles roll inwards).

• Yes for formal occasions and parties. At other times, no as I prefer the more comfortable casuals, ballet flats, sandles,toms, and flip flops. For example I would never go to the supermarket in a pair of heels. I own a pair of plain black Louboutins whichI received as a gift, they are really comfortable and classic. Other heels I buy usually cost £30-£70 and I only own a few pairs.

• I don't wear heels ever,i don't see the point in doing so.Our bodies are not made for that and I honestly don't understand women putting themselves through all types of pain to wear them. I'm tall as it is,but even if I wasnt,i still wouldn't wear them.Im proud to say that I do not have corns and bunions because of a silly shoe.Also ladies...its not cute to walk around with bandages and bruises on you feet from the 150 dollar pair of shoes you purchased at DSW. -_-

• My feet rarely ache but if I'm on the for a long period (8+ hours)or have to go long distance (1 mile or more)in them they will get a bit tired. I always love wearing pantyhose with my heels so I think it makes wearing them a bit more comfortable. They cost anywhere between 40.00 - 120.00

• Love them, some shoes hurt and some are actually pretty comfortable..

50-200 just depends where I buy them.

• Yep, they're quite empowering :) under 50 or wait for end of season/sale

• Wore them once. Broke my ankle and that was the end of that.

• No I hate them- I have one very low pair and wear them like never

• I love them, but only really wear them when I go out at night.

Usually cost between $40-150.

• Yes, I find them much more comfortable. $180.

• At first I was going to get mad at your OPINION but then I remembered..

Why did you start wearing them in school?

• I liked the look of the shoe.

• I LOVE HEELS <33... and the cost all depends usually from $75 and up..

What Guys Said 1

• They make the butt and the breasts more prominent by giving them a slight "S" stature. Stop questioning it, they might stop wearing them!

• Even though they are worse for the feet and the whole body than flip flops are? A woman who wears high heels a lot will generally have worse posture and that's not attractive at all...

• link

Don't believe everything you read. Be open minded!

• That's one article. And I'm not really sure there is accounted for a bias of women with good knees wearing high heels more often (because they don't get sore and women with bad knees do).