Im 5'4, 132 lbs, is this a normal weight for a 21 year old?

i would like to be like 100 lolvery skinnyyy I knoww but I would still pretty much have an ass and boobs I know it lol but yeah should I try and restrict or stay the same?

no pictures oppps..

Most Helpful Guy

• for someone whos 5'4 132 pounds seems kinda big to me

but it also depends on your frame and muscle mass

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on your frame.

• Not to be a jerk, but I can't make that judgement call w/o a pic.

Use tinypic dot com to upload a pic, then paste the link in an update.

• survey says: that's right in the sweet spot of being curvy without being chunky (generally speaking, not 100% without pics)

• To be honest that puts you in the average category . And there is nothing wrong with average. I bet you are perfect the way you are! :)

• Wait let me guess... you have 34GGGGG boobs and your boyfriend has a 15 inch penis and you wonder if those are OK too?

• LMAO WHAT!

• Sorry that's just typically how this website goes. A bunch of people exaggerating about their credentials online and then asking if they're acceptable. I've seen more girls with D cups on this site than anywhere in person. Also all the guys pack 10 inch d***s apparently. Your figure sounds great!

• nah man I'm 15 inches long it looks like a leg when I walk in boxers >_>

What Girls Said 8

• You seem fine but can't really say without knowing your built/frame.

• Yep you are fine. Fact, most guys don't like skinny girls, they like healthy girls. You seem healthy.

• once you pass puberty, age isn't really a factor anymore and it really depends on your body type so I can't really say...

• yeh you are a fatass...

• That's a bit too much weight there. 125 pounds is already pushing it.

• No you're fine...if you really want to lose weight, don't go down to 100 that's reallllyyy skinny

• yea people would be in wayy too much shock lol

• im 5'4 and like 122, youd probably be good there. I don't know I never get any complaints on my bod lol

• haha :)

• I'm 5'4 and am 109. I'm slightly underweight for my height I think, but let me tell you, if you wanted to be 100 pounds, you would *not* have an ass or boobs. I barely do. I'd say, depending on your frame, 110-120 is a good weight. You're probably only slightly more than ideal but you're at an average, manageable weight. Don't try and go for the extreme. 100 pounds is not healthy.

• Your fine