Pretty lame but input would be nice ...

So I'm going to Florida in a month and I just want to ask for some advice. My boyfriend says I'll look amazing but I just want other advice. I'm 5'6", 150 lbs, and my measurements are 36-28-37. Do you think I could pull off some kind of bikini? I'm more tone than I am flab. But I still get self conscious. I wear a size 8 pants and medium shirt.

I'm sick and tired of always wearing a one piece or a tankini. I'm 19 and want to wear a bikini at least once in my life. I also included a picture attachment of a woman who looks similar to my body.

Any input will be appreciated :)

link

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is close to how you look, then yer hot. Are you comfortable with your body? I used to not be comfortable with mine, and then I thought why not see what others' think by showing off more and more of me online, and finally I was naked, and started getting the truth from others. They said that they liked some things about me, and other things not so much. But that's something I wanted to do, and I did it. If you're wanting to wear a bikini, then do it. It's all what you think, not what others think.

What Guys Said 2

• How do you look in colored panties and bra? Just fine I'll bet! you got your answer.

• Fishing?

• what is this supposed to mean?

• Oh...now I feel dumb. Sorry sir :)

• I didn't mean to come off as an ass, but..you were being rude, I just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't insulting you

What Girls Said 2

• You should definitely wear a bikini. Based on your measurements, you probably have an hourglass figure and are curvy, which means you can pull off basically anything you want. Don't hide that body of yours, go for it!

• Yes you should wear a bikini, you are not overweight at all, so why not?