Is being skinny and having a big butt a bad thing' ?

Ok so I'm skinny but at school I've been told by alooot of guy's that I have a bigg ol' booty for a Hispanic girl ,and I'm not trying to show off or nuthing but for what I seen it is true because the rest of the girls really don't have one and a girl told me today that having a big butt is a bad thing ! :o

Kayy Thanxx's You Guys This Made Me Feel Better Now [: <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Rain, there is nothing wrong with having a butt. Guys love butts lol. Hell I love a nice bigger butt, that's like my weakness lol. Hispanic girls have buts too by the way haha!

What Guys Said 2

• Big butts are sexy as hell

• It can be. Sometimes it's just too damn big. For the most part though, it's a good thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Im skinny with a big butt and I get a lot of attention because of this. This is the first time I've ever heard "you have a big ol booty for a Hispanic girl." Usually when you think of Hispanics you think curvy or jlo.

• um no that is not a bad thing at all