This dress too much for occasion?

I'm going out this weekend with my sister her fiance' and one of his friends that I haven't met yet (they're kinda setting us up) Were going out to a bar and grill type place then out to a local club.

I have this dress I want to wear but I don't know if its appropriate. My sister is wearing a little more conservative dress. but lets face it. She got a man I'm trying to get one ;) ha

Your opinion

link

Heres the link lol

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends what your normal image is, and what impression you're going for. I can say from those pictures that the dress borders on slutty. It's stylish and sexy, but seems a bit too short. Especially if it's the first time meeting him, give a second thought to how you want him to view you. If you want him to see you as a trophy girl who will be wild and party, that dress is going to nail it. If you want to seem a little more down to earth, you may want to try something with more length. You can still be sexy without pushing it that far.

• Ha well I my normal image is pretty dressy ha I love to find reason to dress up.

What do you mean by trophy girl?

I Don't what to put off a "crazy partier" look but not excactly "take home to mom" look either ha. you get my drift!

I think I'm gonna look for some others tho! thanks!

• Like I said, it wasn't meant to imply that you weren't smart or cool. I'm sure there's plenty of that.

• Haha Yea I know you didn't mean it!! lol thanks

What Guys Said 2

• may be a bit much... just depends on what kind of 1st impression you want to give him, this would be more of a "yeah, were "doing it" tonight... type of dress"

• I reallly don't think that's appropriate, but I could be wrong.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think is not appropriate... it looks cute.. and shows a nice sense of style...

and the fact that your going to a club afterwards, makes it a nice outfit too wearr

i suggest don't do toooo much with ur hair tho if you were that dress... as in let ur hair be naturalll.. because if you do ur hair, it might look too muchhh

• Umm I love that dress! I would wear it to a party if I had it, you are going to a club. Definitely go for it

• For clubbing it's ok, but not so sure about the restaurant before hand. Is it as short on you as it is on the model? If your shorter you can probably get away with it. And maybe a cardigan for the restaurant. It's a really nice dress.

• If you're going to a club, I see nothing wrong with it.

It's cute, though much too short if you were going to go on a stroll in the park.

• It's cute. Maybe wear like a sweater or something with it if you want it to be more conservative.