Which hairstyles do men prefer?

Which hairstyles do men prefer? Generally I know people don't want to seem superficial, however, I just want to know what type of hair men tend to go for or if that even matters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Longer, wavy hair is almost universally appealing to men. Of course tastes tend to differ, and there are plenty of men who prefer straight hair.

But pretty much anywhere longer hair will be seen as more appealing.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not super picky, but I tend to like longer hair and straight hair. I'm not a fan of curly hair, or hair that is above the chin. I especially don't like the super short, guy like, hair cuts.

• I tend to prefer long straight hair. Whether you do a pony tail, put it in a bun, let it down, etc doesn't matter as much.

• Really depends on the individual girl.

I tend to like medium-long hair though. Wavy or straight.

• long straight hair. I also like it when girls put their hair in ponytails or a bun.

• For yourself ? A face pic would help ... otherwise who knows what your season is =)

• I don't really know any names for them or anything, but as along as it isn't short (boyish or lesbian looking) and it looks like you take care of it, it should be fine. You could always emulate Alison Brie. She and her hair always looks nice.

What Girls Said 1

• Long straight hair!