GUYS: If you had to choose?

I f you had to choose to date a blond or a brunette, which one would you choose? (both have good personalities, so on, so forth)

• Blonde
    33% (5)23% (3)29% (8)Vote
  • Brunette
    67% (10)77% (10)71% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I can never choose just one. Today I feel like id pick the blond.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• hair color honestly doesn't matter to me, as long as she has a somewhat attractive face and is nice then I'm sold, she could be a redhead, blond, brunette, black haired, auburn, whatever lol. Most guys seem to like blond haired girls because they think they look more attractive, nobody will turn you down because of your hair color, you're already good looking enough that if you had neon green hair guys would still go out with you lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a trick question? BlondE please.

2|0
    0|0
  • at the moment blond , if you would have asked a year ago ; brunette xd

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't make a decision based exclusively on hair color, lol. I'd probably just see which one I clicked with and go from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'm all about the redhead, however if I had to choose at gun point, I'd probably go brunette. The girl I like right now is Brunette

0|1
    0|1
  • I prefer blonds to brunettes, but there's a lot more that makes me want to date someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the purposes of this poll, brunette. Not counting the poll redhead all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette

but I don't mind blond either

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1