GUYS: Does a certain hair color turn you on?

Do guys even get turned on by a certain hair color? I have always wondered this! And if so, what color?

Most Helpful Guy

• not just from the hair color, no. but I find girls with darker colors more attractive. black hair with green/blue eyes...so good

What Guys Said 5

• Not nearly as much as other physical features of a female but a boy/man often does have his natural tast and mine actually changed over time. If girls with a certian common feature start hitting on me, I'll start to associate that feature with interest and inturn become interested in girls with that feature because I have pleasent associations with them and the feature. I used to have a preference for brunettes but then blondes started hitting on me and I ended up taking more to them in return and developed a new fetish. However, a mature boy/man will not judge you based on his fetishes and will accept your physical and inner beauty for what they are and won't really care that much about the slight fettish. I could have the choice of a mean blond, an insulting brunett, and a beautiful and sweet redhead and I would take the redhead disbite my created or natural hair fettishes, they really are secondary to other features for guys.

• " mature boy/man will not judge you based on his fetishes and will accept your physical and inner beauty for what they are and won't really care that much " that's beautiful and reassuring :)

• hair color alone, no.

but I prefer dark brown/black hair on a girl.

• I guess I'm a sucker for darker hair.

• nooooooooo that means all hopes of wooing you are lost!

brb going to dye my hair a darker brown :O!

• As you shouldn't. If hair color alone is a deal breaker to a guy, well... think of it as a repellent that keeps shallow guys like that away.

• Yeah, exactly :) Thanks for the advise :)

• i love black hair

but some girls I have seen dye their hair light blue thought it was really cool

• Brunettes with medium to long straight or slightly wavy hair.

What Girls Said 0