Do guys really truly dig "in shape" girls?

What would you go for guys? Each of these girls has THE personality and spunk you're looking for. Would you go for...

Note: I'm super self conscious about how I appear to guys. Sure I'm 5'2 110 pounds...I'm in a healthy range. But I see the girls who can pull off looking sexy in a swimming suit or cutoffs, flat tummy even when they sit/bend over...and I got pudge and it bugs me. I'm more of a B kind of body shape...sure when I'm walking I suck it in but...just curious! :)

• The totally in-shape flat tummied, toned girl
    73% (11)27% (3)54% (14)Vote
  • The semi in-shape, little round bellied girl - no jiggle, but not real toned
    7% (1)36% (4)19% (5)Vote
  • The semi-out of shape to out of shape girl
    7% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
  • Doesnt matter!
    13% (2)28% (3)19% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about your tummy when you bend over cause I can tell you for a fact that they're not looking at that! ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Sure, we always check out girls when they bend over too. It's not the only ijmportant thing, but it gets our attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it depends on the person. Extremely obese is obviously a turn-off for a multitude of reasons, but 5'2" and 110 lbs. sounds like you're in great shape. Different people have different preferences; if you're happy with the way you are (and you should be), it's only a matter of time until a guy comes along who is interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2" 110 may not be perfect but it's damn good. Flaunt it and enjoy it. Really.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to stop worrying, because that's a turn off to guys. And by the way I prefer women with a lIttle meat on the bone. (thicker thighs, and curves)

2|0
    0|0
  • i like girls with toned abs

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care that much. I just love a girl with positive eyes and positive attitude and certain things in common and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like athletic girls. But A and B both sound good.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd plow you so hard. god

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 2

• if you think it's your belly that they're looking at when you bend over-you're all kinds of wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha yeah yeah...their either looking at my cute little ass or my boobs :p

• Being thin=/= in shape

And yes. While guys on here like fat girls, most guys prefer thin girls

1|0
    0|0