Does it look like I am muscular or not?

The question asks it all but I am too ashamed to go outside or to the gym due to how I look. I lost around 170lbs. I don't know what to do about anything.

I feel like I have no muscles and that would be a turn off to girls. Does it appear that I do or not

Is it considered bad tto have no muscles? Do I look normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• your not muscular, but if you want to have muscles, to get yourself down to the gym. I did bodybuilding, because I wanted to be big, I because I was sick and tired of being bullied through out my school life. but bodybuilding strength or big muscles is not practically in the real world. I find that martial arts has benefited me more than big muscles. but choose a martial art that is effective, and good instructor. the things I think are effective or aikido,MMA jeet kune do, wing chun. I do all these. martial arts will also improve yourself confidence tremendously. it certainly did with me. I was scared of everyone. but now I am not scared. some times I go to Thailand to fight, just for the experience of fighting, not to win.

no one is born big, maybe some. but you can be bigger, but it will take hard work,dedication, many years of your patience. Don't do steroids, unless you want to have heart, liver problems. you will probably struggle to have kids later. it reduces your sperm count drastically.

as you feed your body the correct fuel and give it the right of food, you will grow,

i suggest you do martial arts to improve your confidence, not building big muscles.

• I'd like to have muscles. I don't need confidence cause I'd be lying to myself

• rubbish, there are lots of better people out their. you need to find better friends. those current friends have done serious damage to yourself confidence. you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. I was bullied like for a long time. I keep my head up, and found better friends, the way you are feeling will do you no good in the long run. why are you letting those idiots get you down? its part of life? ignore them,and move on. life doesn't just consist of one bunch of friends.

• i like you. you seem like a decent guy. stop letting idiots like that bring you down. there are plenty of people that will like you. you just lacking some serious confidence. seriously take my advice and get down and do some martial arts. that will help the way your feeling. people at your age can be seriously mean. please do yourself a favor and stay away from those friends. trust me. its going to be hard. but in couple of years time. things will look brighter for you.

What Girls Said 5

• Like yourself for who you are and believe it or not any girl that falls for you won't care...

• no you don't look muscular at all... but that isn't always a turn off.. just depends on the girl..

• No, sorry :/

• you look great and healthy. you have nothing to worry about in that department!

• Well the clothes appears to lose but I saw the older pics you have and the weight that you dropped is noticeable

What Guys Said 2

• if you want the ladies, lots of confidence is the key. you can have a great body, be the most handsome guy in town, but if you have no confidence those traits are nothing. I have seen ugly guys with beautiful women, nothing special about those guys. but they just had confidence.

big muscles won't help you with women, if that's the reason for it. big muscles never got me any women. I had work on my confidence, and then I started getting the women.

• you choose how you wanna live your life

you aren't muscular now but you can either

a. stay home afraid of what people think about you (not sure why their opinions matter on your life)

b. don't give a *beep* about what they think and do what you need to do

• But if everyone thinks I'm a joke and a little boy so why bother?

• this as a good point as well. its what you think of yourself. confidence is get you every where in life. not big muscles or martial arts but they certainly improve it.

• not a bad thing

i have muscles cause I enjoy playign sports and working out

i don't see any need for it otherwise